DARK DIRK
Years ago

brad hill's shoes

does anyone know what type of shoe brad hill wears? they look like they have the jordan logo on the side!

Topic #1836 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

You are correct, they are jordans as you can see the jordan logo on the underneath of the toe on some of the pics on the 36ers site, but there are no good pictures that show the shoe. I'll have a better look and see if I can find the exact shoe for you.

Reply #20965 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They don't look like a jordan series shoe though... Most probably just a signature shoe from a player in the jordan team.

Reply #20966 | Report this post

britney spears  
Years ago

they are jordans

Reply #20973 | Report this post

britney spears  
Years ago

wats the link to photos of b hill

Reply #20974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go to the 36ers site then photos and then there is a section to Brad Hill that they took of him at training.

Reply #20976 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I think i saw dusty wear some black MJ shoes as well

Reply #20982 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

Dusty had the 19 Special Edition series (19 xix SE). Brad is wearing a Team Jordan edition can't find any info or have any knowledge of the particular model, smooth looking shoe though!

Reply #20989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yer, I remember seeing farley wearing the jordan xix SE complete black a few weeks ago. I searched the american footlocker site for hill's but can't find them. I'll have a better look elsewhere later, they're a nice style shoe.

Reply #20990 | Report this post

Shaun  
Years ago

im pretty sure their jordan 10/16s which have only just been released in australia. They are hte shoes taht are being used for college teams in america. I cant cofirm this untill i see a shot of the back of them but i am pretty sure.

heres the link http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/products/product_detail.jsp?styleId=309847

Reply #20999 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No they aren't the 1016s...

As you can see in some of the pics of hill the colour around the back of the shoe stops and then there is white again before the ankle. The colour the loops around the back is also seen on the tongue of the shoe providing a continuous loop from the back to the top and around the ankle. There is also a jumpman logo that is on the front of the sole that bends around so a little bit is showing at the front when standing normally. The top eyelet of the shoe also looks like it's a clip (may be wrong) almost the same as the jordan 12's had the clip.

Good shoe though... unfortunately we have to keep searcing though.

Reply #21003 | Report this post

britney spears  
Years ago

he bought them from america, thats all i know

Reply #21013 | Report this post

tony  
Years ago

i cant find were the photos are on the 36ers site, can some help me out

Reply #21025 | Report this post

DARK DIRK  
Years ago

found them! on the kickz 101 website they are Jordan Prostatus available in different colors also,
Thanks to all

Reply #21027 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bingo, that's them. I'd seen them on the footlocker site and thought they may be but I never saw a colourway with the full colour around the tongue. Good find dirk, I forgot to check the kickz 101 site.

Reply #21041 | Report this post

mitchell  
Years ago

you have crap kickz bye for now

Reply #26888 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Where can you buy Jordans in SA ? Any store that retails them anymore .. or is it just over the net?

Reply #26894 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Footlocker Rundle Mall cops all the new releases and more limited styles however, other sa stores do get some.

Rundle Mall is definetly first stop.

Reply #26897 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

Thanks rare23air

Reply #27404 | Report this post

into reds  
Years ago

yo where can i get some air max 90's or preferably infrareds? i would like to know where to get some barkley 180 forces too. peese

Reply #40367 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:49 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754