SVD
Years ago

Nuggets v T'Woves (Spoiler)

Carmelo just scored 33 points in the 3rd qtr - tying an NBA record for points in a qtr.

Topic #18379 | Report this topic

Humpa  
Years ago

he also set an NBA record by scoring 26 straight points.

Reply #216157 | Report this post

pass the ball carmelo

Reply #216190 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Still dont rate him. Simply doesnt know what it takes to win, whereas other guys in his draft pool have done some special things at the team level. Also perhaps if he was scoring 33 against a decent team ala the Spurs this would mean more than just decent effort if you have him in your fantasy team.

Reply #216212 | Report this post

Humpa  
Years ago

yes...

that's why the Nuggets are 15-7 and sitting #2 in the West and have never missed the playoffs with Melo.

Reply #216218 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I've bagged him in the past a bit, but i may have been too quick to judge (so unlike me). He has had a poor start to his career, considering his talent, it appears that the trade for Billups has paid dividends on another level....

Reply #216284 | Report this post

He just didnt score 33 Nino, he scored 33 in a quarter. you're stupid

And they were actually trailing before he went on his scoring spree so you know, shut up.

and what other guys from his draft pool have done special things, team level?

Reply #216351 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:24 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754