batt
Years ago

abney&thomas

iam just wondering what do people think where will dave thomas and larry abney end up??

with they head over to europe or will they get a gig with a nbl club for the rest of the season.

i think that abney would be a great pick up for the dragons.

1. adam gibson
2. joe inlges
3. mark worthington
4. larry abney
5. matty burston

with darden, horvath, dillion, vukona comning of the bench

as for thomas i have no idea where he will end up

gold coast??

Topic #18438 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Abney is already going home. The Dragons told him they are after a point guard, Shooting guard or Small forward. There is another thread about this and there will be a video of Abney saying this plus more tomorrow apparently.

Reply #217034 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Abney is believed to be going back to the states and it wouldnt surprise me if Thomas followed. Thomas was linked with a return to the US at the start of the NBL season before signing with the Taipans.

Obviously the Dragons will be looking at Thomas to fill their vacant import spot but whether he stays or heads back to the US should be interesting!

Reply #217035 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:13 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754