STAT
Years ago

Where should Stephon Marbury play?

Ok lets forget the tantrums, the ego and the stupid tattoo on the side of his head which team do you think would/should sign Marbury?

Personally i cant really pick a team that could use a shoot first point guard, possibly the Thunder? I mean i dont think anything could make OKC worse.

Topic #18466 | Report this topic

curtley  
Years ago

Italy

Reply #217561 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Apparently a teams already singing him after the release, so his defintly playing with a club.

...just got to guess who

Reply #217562 | Report this post

STAT  
Years ago

Curtley im talking about the NBA

Looking at Marbury purelt as a player. No baggage or record just based purely on skill.

Reply #217568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

South Dragons

......kidding

Reply #217570 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

If your basing him only on his skill and style of play the thunder wouldn't want to sign him. They only just drafted Westbrook who is looking like a fairly solid point, and they've got Earl Watson who can back him up when needed. I don't think bringing Marbury's shoot first policy would be a good idea.

Reply #217571 | Report this post

STAT  
Years ago

I forgot about Watson.

What about the Warriors? They dont really have a true point guard.

Reply #217573 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

"What about the Warriors? They dont really have a true point guard."

They don't want Marbury then.

Reply #217578 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I can't imagine any team wanting him. He has failed with rebuilding teams, young up-cming teams, big markets, small markets, vet squads, he has failed at all of em.

There is no team i can think of that would want this guy anywhere near em.

The stunt he pulled going to the Laker games shows the depth of his stupidity.

He must go Euro.

Reply #217782 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:53 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754