flatshot
Years ago

MVP for 36ers

so heres a good question considering the NBL put Dusty up as a possible candidate for the NBL MVP.
Then its obvious that Dusty is likely to be MVP for his own team. Or is it that clear cut?
MVP obviously encompasses a range of contributions and the 3 main men have all got claims.
Dusty has high points per game and boards and has had some great individual games as well as general consistency. Willie has had some great individual games and his points per game is high and his ability to turn on the smoking steals and streaky shooting is soul destroying for opposition teams. Brett has a greater influence on bringing others into the game with high assists and control down the stretch but has been hampered at times by injury.
I think there is a case for all 3 of the guys and the last few games could decide the issue. I think Dusty is in front but he has 2 guys right on his tail especially if Brett plays sooner rather than later.

Topic #1849 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dusty for sure

Reply #21054 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

I would have thought Maher up until a couple of weeks ago. With all the games Maher is now missing, it could go to Dusty.

Reply #21113 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I too thought Maher -- to average 20ish PPG and 7 APG (career-best) is quite remarkable.

But Dusty should get it given Maher's missed games. Career bests for Dusty by season-end in points, rebounds and assists I think.

Reply #21115 | Report this post

Crocodile Rock  
Years ago

If its not one D.Rychart, i will start an enquiry.

Maybe Farley has it written in his contract that he will win it?

Reply #21146 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

DUSTY RYCHART- A white mans Karl Malone- will win 36ers MVP unless Brett can turn it up for the last few games

Reply #21153 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:11 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754