Porcelain
Years ago

NBA On Fox

Does anyone knwo what is going on with the NBA covergae on fox. There have been regular games on Thursdays but on Boxing day it seems they are showing Collge football when there are some cracking games on including Lakers Celtics and Spurs Suns.

Very Very disappointing.

Topic #18520 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

And i thought they were showing 2 games a day in december?
What the hell is going on? They have to show boston vs lakers christmas day they have to!

Reply #218064 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

ESPN?

Wouldn't Laker Vs Celtics even be ESPN?

Just asking and unsure myself as I don't have Foxtel.

Reply #218075 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

its a ABC game *sigh* =[

Reply #218076 | Report this post

Harmonica Thirsty  
Years ago

I do believe ABC (in the US) is owned by Disney as is ESPN and they have often shared commentators etc. ABC is for FTA and ESPN is for pay TV there. They're sister stations so ESPN not showing either of the Christmas day games (Proclamation Day holiday here) is a complete joke.

Reply #218087 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

hmm has anyone picked up the telephone and dialed foxtels way for an explanation?

Reply #218092 | Report this post

Pulteney 32  
Years ago

Do they play games on Christmas day?

Reply #218123 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Yes, games are played on Christmas day.

Reply #218128 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

yep and hope the players get double paid!

Reply #218131 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:29 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754