SKUX101
Years ago

Hawks vs Breakers, Jan 2

Does anyone have the link to the live stats for tonights games?
Really need the live stats for the Hawks-Breakers game

Topic #18581 | Report this topic

SKUX101  
Years ago

Sorry Isaac found it now. Delete this thread

Reply #218975 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Who is Oscar Freeman?

Reply #218976 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

LOL.
He is playing well so far

Reply #218977 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Probably having an input into the 75% 3 point shooting.

Reply #218978 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Freeman 4/4 from downtown halfway through the third quarter, nice! Any relation to Gordon?

Reply #218980 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hawks stats people are hopeless with names - usually they manage to get even their own players' names wrong.

Hawks hitting at 51% - seems to be the difference tonight.

Reply #218982 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DJ, Gordon could play some interesting defence with the gravity gun...

Reply #218984 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Well done to the Hawks winning this game! There was upsets this round

Reply #218985 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im shocked, they r playing well we need to be worried i would say, they arent to far from us.

Reply #218988 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There seems to be an echo in here..

(Mod: Not any more, any more, any more....)

Reply #218996 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

While you're at it mods, could you fix the Dec 2 thing on the thread title?
I wouldn't have brought it up, but I thought I'd take advantage while Anonymous got you snapp'n to attention.

: )

Reply #219070 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Eat sh1t Anonymous.

Reply #219072 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Who are you even talking to?! The anonymous who suggested that the Hawks are playing well (fair point), or the anonymous who made a comment about an echo after someone double-posted (and a mod deleted one of them)?

Reply #219075 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Ease up, it was #218996.
Just play'n, that's all.

Reply #219089 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

But, but what if a potential 36ers sponsor saw that sort of "play'n"? What impression might they get?!

Reply #219092 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Do they lurk on here? OMG!!!! ; )

Reply #219097 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Only a few. Plus some owners or potential owners. Nothing critical.

Reply #219099 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

You are a tool DDfan. And about as funny as a car crash! Congrats! Waiting for the next one liner.

Reply #219101 | Report this post

observer  
Years ago

is it just me or does he be more of a dickhead as a day goes on?? better in the morning and then angry and swearing more later? why?? drugs?

Reply #219104 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

OK, I'm happy for this to come to a head, so let's discuss it.
Seeing as though this thread has made a sharp turn around after my play, let's have a look at what brought it about.
I've made it perfectly clear to Isaac & I'd assume he would've passed it on to his modding accomplices, that I give total consent for them to delete any of my violations (no matter how petty), rather that cause a ruckus. Amazingly, I've struck resistance from that suggestion. It seems better served to leave my posts intact, highlight it, & sanction 2 posters to cover their backs. Don't believe me? No probs.
I'm perplexed that my play at Anonymous #218996 in this thread would have seriously damaged this site's credibility for "some ownerS" &/or "potential owners". I've made no secret of despising Anonymous posters having free reign to say as they please, yet I am poison for having a play, which drew scrutiny without leniency or understanding.
I'm at ease that my humour is't appreciated here, because I'm not drawn to this site with a fun factor expectation. When the pinnacle of stand-up comics resides interstate, that doesn't say a lot for you guys.
Persist in the DDFan drug allogations, it's fun for me. I challenge any one on this site to expose me for crying over a 36er loss. It is NOTHING, in my world.
Let's take a real chunk of reality. Brett Wheeler is looking down the barrel & all you guys can do is:
That's sad.
VICTORIA came up with $20K for our SA born & absolute top bloke, yet the topic's already died here.

Reply #219145 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Amazingly, I've struck resistance from that suggestion.
You have? My preference is that you post less offensive things in the first place since I don't have time to clean up after you when you request that something is deleted. Is that recent email what you're referencing?
When the pinnacle of stand-up comics resides interstate, that doesn't say a lot for you guys.
Dicko isn't that funny...

Thanks for clarifying the approval to delete - must've forgotten that. I actually went to delete the comment in this thread and then thought I'd clarify your target first and then see how your post worked with your "trash on Hoops might deter a potential sponsor" meme.

We're not funny enough, barely anyone appreciates your humour, we're not as compassionate as Victorians, the forum functionality is terrible compared to Derek's off-the-shelf phpBB (I think you called my hand-coded effort 'embarrassing'?), KingJames is always mean to Aaron Bruce, and anonymous posters are often tools - so why do you keep coming back?

Reply #219163 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

DDFan: "Amazingly, I've struck resistance from that suggestion." (consenting to mods (any of) deleting rather than cause have confrontation)

Isaac: "You have?"

Yes, indeed I have. The very same request's been honoured on another 'Ball forum).

Isaac: "My preference is that you post less offensive things in the first place since I don't have time to clean up after you when you request that something is deleted." You'd be aware that I asked for a balance of interst from the mods, in that entirely innocent posts have been deleted, yet miscinstrued posts have been drawn to other posters attention.

Isaac: "Is that recent email what you're referencing?"

Not entirely sure, I'm secure enough that I don't keep PMs in a data-base. So sorry, can't answer that.
DDFan: "Thanks for clarifying the approval to delete - must've forgotten that."

No probs, I'm sure now you'll have many a reminder from posters here, so it shouldn't be a problem.

DDFan: "I actually went to delete the comment in this thread and then thought I'd clarify your target first and then see how your post worked with your "trash on Hoops might deter a potential sponsor" meme."

Fine with that, my post was misinterpretted. Once I'd explain that I was being playful & no harm intended I mistakenly figured that it would be the end of it. I thought it was you that inferred my posting was a turn off for owners & sponsors, potential or otherwise. On that note, I'd be very interested if you could print off & presented to Mal Hemmerling a detailed report on the disrespect that's been directed at him on this site. I'll call your bluff.

Isaac: "We're not funny enough, barely anyone appreciates your humour, we're not as compassionate as Victorians, the forum functionality is terrible compared to Derek's off-the-shelf phpBB (I think you called my hand-coded effort 'embarrassing'?), KingJames is always mean to Aaron Bruce, and anonymous posters are often tools - so why do you keep coming back?"

My perverse sense of humour, plus I do like catching snippets from the doers on here. Major props to Kent, skip, camel etc.

Reply #219257 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

On that note, I'd be very interested if you could print off & presented to Mal Hemmerling a detailed report on the disrespect that's been directed at him on this site.
DD, it's your campaign issue and you're retired with enough time to top the leaderboard of posters on this site week after week. If it's of such concern to you, go for it.

Reply #219271 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Bear in mind, that this thread has become side-tracked on your say so, from me joking that an Anonymous poster could eat it?
Enjoy your day.

Reply #219273 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

"Eat sh1t Anonymous."

That is not joking. That is out of line. You justify all of your poor actions like a baby.

Reply #219486 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

???, I'm astounded that in your mind, this issue even rates a mention, on a night that Julius didn't play.
BTW, some friendly advice, don't look for a second job reading minds.

Reply #219665 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

Thanks for the advice DD. I do not need a second job. I make good money. But you are really funny. BTW, do not look for a second job in comedy.

Reply #219743 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

???, it doesn't appear that you've caught up with the real dramas that've unfolded within the club in the last 24 hours, & spoken about in detail on this forum.
If you have, you seem pretty single-minded & petty, if my play earlier this week is still an issue.
Move on.

Reply #220091 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

Like I said you start fires and then hide like a baby. Change the topic to hide from your actions. Coward!

Reply #220103 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

You're repeating yourself & still not making sense.
That's the sign of an idiot.

Reply #220161 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

You are a coward and a baby. Now I have repeated myself.

Reply #220196 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

This is obviously worrying you, so I'll try to put you as ease.
I have a history of showing little respect for Anonymous posters, I front that, & put my hand up for it.
I also have an extremely poor track record of convincing mods to amend or delete posts, or have any suggestions no matter how well intended exercised.
I fully appreciate that there are a swag of Anonymous posters & treat them individually. In this case, Anonymous jokingly mentioned about an echo, whereby there was a triple post. It was tidied up. I asked for the title to be corrected & it was. That was the first ever win I've had with modding & made the obscure wise-crack. Could've used a smilie, but that historically hasn't been an influence other posters'interpretations in the past, so skipped on it.
I hope this stills your anxiety & wish you a pleasant day.

Reply #220266 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

You are a loser. Enough said. You abuse people and then try to explain it. What is your probem? Who hurt you as a kid? Explain poor DD.

Reply #220279 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I took the time to EXPLAIN what you'd misconstrued, yet you still chose not to believe it & you go on to justify your bewildering stance by implying that I'm distraught from childhood abuse?
I'm actually congratulatory that you've pulled off a career that gives you the security to gloat & waste work related productivity on such a trivial issue.
You are indeed a winner, now quit while I'm being gracious.

Reply #220411 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

BTW query, PM Isaac for an up-date on my physical & mental disabilities.
If you still think you're a winner, bring it here.

Reply #220413 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

Thank you for being so gracious. What should I bring??? And who said I am writing during work time??? Anyway I have had my fun with you again and am done for a while. Thanks for the entertainment and good luck DD.

Reply #220491 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Posted by ??? yesterday:
"Thank you for being so gracious."

No probs.

"What should I bring???"

If you're referring to the "bring it" in post #220413, please answer if you've contacted Isaac like I suggested for some interesting details. I'm going out on a limb here, & assuming you didn't do that. If you did, "bring it" on how you're the man. I'd love to hear that.

"And who said I am writing during work time???"

My bad, I hope I haven't spoilt your day if you're on holidays or a rehabilitation centre.

"Anyway I have had my fun with you again and am done for a while."

Would that have anything to do with Isaac asking you to back off in another thread?

"Thanks for the entertainment and good luck DD."

It's all good.

Reply #220598 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

If you think for one second I am scared of you, you are sadly mistaken! I will not say anything more, but scared I am not (yoda)!

Reply #220908 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:26 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754