Years ago

C'mon guys anything??

Reply #219478 | Report this post

Years ago

see what happens after the 18th of jan - when the big kahunas meet

Reply #219505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The top four clubs are field 11 division one teams in each grade and are still recruiting players

Reply #219642 | Report this post

Redhead  
Years ago

Yeah it will probably be the same old same old just wrapped in pretty paper.

Reply #219735 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

My understanding of the meetinbe g 18/1/08 is that it is about decisions/changes to implemented by the beginning of the next summer season.

My interest is what is happening for this winter season which starts beginning of February. How have teams been graded, how many teams in each division, will they allow another team to be fielded in the div 1 comps when there are only 11 teams (in some cases)currently etc etc etc

Reply #220223 | Report this post

Redhead  
Years ago

They are all reasonable question that I bet BA don't even know the answers to yet.

Reply #220232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see west are holding trials for U18B1 for next season. How does that work? I wouldn't mind trying out but does that mean I have to sit out the winter season?

Reply #220349 | Report this post

me3  
Years ago

Anon

If You have not played a game in the winter season you can get a clearance to play for another club. Once you play a game you are then required to finish the season with them or not play.

You can however apply to BSA for a clearance during the season.

Reply #220378 | Report this post

west are in interest times at moment
hear big gun junior left another likely to fly coop
no coaches under 18 and trials all interesting

Reply #222471 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:04 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754