hereschenes
Years ago

Boti says Grizzard is a go!

http://linky.com.au/vz0j2

Topic #18645 | Report this topic

the_champ33  
Years ago

The man can play and he should fit into our team nicely.

I look forward to having him in our team and watching him play.

In the meantime let's smash the Taipans Saturday night and hope Cat does not undress on the court during the match.

Reply #220231 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Aww, why not? I'd be OK with CAT undressing. ;)

Reply #220236 | Report this post

fox68  
Years ago

Yeah this all good, and it will sort its self out, but if we can obtain Grizz with a 12-11 record it is a great springboard for better things to come. Must demolish the taiapans and take advantage of their lack of everything right now!!!! Get to the game Adelaide people and get involved

Reply #220239 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

So it was 7 games to qualify after all - sweet. Can't wait to see Griz suit up and get on with business. Welcome aboard.

And Cat...stay dressed dude :p

Reply #220242 | Report this post

Raytri  
Years ago

Lets hope management get there act together and pay Grizzard on time. Hope this is an easy fit for the boys, it must be very disruptive for them this close to the end of the season. Still I'de say the boys attitude for tomorrow nights game will be the same as Wednesday... determined to kick butt just to show they can, with or without an import. Go Sixers!!!

Reply #220247 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

You'll get at least 6000. With the win on Wed.
Holidays, the Hodge publicity and Grizzard.

Reply #220248 | Report this post

Raytri  
Years ago

Sorry Balls, don't count you as an import..

Reply #220249 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

He should be a good fit. Looking forward to having him on the team.

Reply #220362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll go to any game that Cat undresses at !!

Reply #220370 | Report this post

Cat 57  
Years ago

what about Larry Abney!!! Move Ballinger to the 3 spot, put holmes on the bench and have abney as the 4 man!!Julius Hodge was a loud person who got the crowd involved, thats why there was so many ppl at the games, abney is also loud and a great player!!!

Reply #220424 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Yeah but abney sucks! ;)

Reply #220454 | Report this post

STAT  
Years ago

Haha that deserves a ball AK!

Cat57 there is no way that balls could play at the 3 spot, yes he is a great 3point shooter but a small forward needs to be able to penetrate and get to the rack plus balls couldnt guard someone like say Joe Ingles.

Grizzard is a much better fit than Abney, he will fit our needs and our system nicely.

Reply #220466 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I wouldn't pick Abney for the team either. No room for him in the team with Ballinger, Schenscher and Holmes. Grizzard has come very highly recommended by the Tigers (just didn't fit their structure).

Reply #220468 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

No room for Abney on the team with Hill.

Reply #220527 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:13 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754