Jack Toft
Years ago

New Hodge-related Facebook Groups

When the J curve came back to the Sixers several facebook groups started:
"Julius Hodge is a 36er, get on board for the ride ahead" - Ben Fitz's group
"Julius Hodge single-handedly saved The 6ers"

All those groups have suffered member loss over the last couple of days and people are leaving nasty wall posts for some reason.

A few more groups have started and people seem to be joining these groups instead.

"Julius Hodge is a douche"
"HI MY NAME IS JULIUS HODGE AND IM A DISGRACE"

Topic #18648 | Report this topic

DDFan  
Years ago

That is an absolute disgrace. I doubt whether any of those tools would've come from here, but it good that you brought it up.

Reply #220360 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

You know Jack mate, I'm lov'n your stuff & now leaning towards applying for that club orientated discussion group that I tried to instigate a while ago after all. I'm energised & I want to get involved. Damn it, I'll even shout that round of drinks just like you suggested, for those that take it seriously.
Bring it on.

Reply #220363 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

DD,
I think you'll find that discussion group may grow some legs if/when the Sixers ownership alters. Consultation doesn't mean consensus, but don't be suprised if fans get a chance to offer suggestions to improve the club.
Smart business people scan the environment for opportunities.

Reply #220460 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

If this discussion group happens I would be interested in being involved.

Reply #220557 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:00 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754