vanexel31
Years ago

NBL/NBA 36ers DVD's up for trade

I have a large collection of game DVD's im looking to trade to aquire other games. I have a compilation of about 170 games, mostly being NBA from 80's 90's and early mid 2000's. I have several boomers games, and a few 36ers games. If you dont have anything to trade email me anyway and we'll work something out. im looking for 36ers games, old nba games featuring Magic, Mj, Bird, my favourate van exel anything really, just email me what you have and ill select what i want. also really looking to get 95 magic johnson all-stars vs boomers games if anyone has copy's (perth game especially). i have copy of the adelaide game but quality is pretty bad.

36ers games I have.

95 36ers vs falcons, G2 playoffs Rose 46 pts
96 36ers vs falcons, fox cup match. 1st qtr missing
96 36ers vs cannons, Rose's 1st game back to powerhouse as member of cannons. mee plays for cannons in this game as well
98 NBL finals vs Magic games 1 & 2
08 36ers vs crocs
96 boomers vs aust, shane heal pre tourn game and olympic game
04 athens usa vs aust.
06 usa vs aust w.c.

for a full list, or to offer a trade email me at [email protected]

Topic #18659 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have you heard of Pontel, just buy the games of your beloved van exel they have a massive range and used to be cheap (prior to stock market crash)

Reply #220600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pontel are and always have been hopelessly expensive.

Reply #220618 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

cheers, but i have heard of pontel and bought all the van exel games i could from it already. thanks anyways.

Reply #220822 | Report this post

basicuser  
Years ago

have made number of good deals with my countryman and always can to get more from him if you would like to set up something check this out and let me know

http://www.nbaondvdbest.com/

Reply #304209 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:29 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754