Humpa  
Years ago

DAMN BEAT ME TO IT/

Reply #220476 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Hahahaha...

That commentary is so terrible.

What is it with the over use of "boom goes the dynamite" lately? is it just because it was in that Family Guy episode?

Reply #220481 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

The commetary is gold...

"Boom Goes the Dynamite" has become basketball folklore.

Reply #220482 | Report this post

Jc  
Years ago

"Boom Goes the Dynamite" ... just wanted to say it =)

Reply #220484 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

JC, I believe it was U who dared me to say it...

Reply #220485 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Fantastic news.

Schenscher-Cooper
Ballinger-Holmes
Grizzard-Holmes
Maher-Hill-Winitana
Bruce-Davidson

...looks good.

Reply #220488 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Welcome to Adelaide Mr Gizzard, and just a word of advice, make sure the paymaster has the right BSB and Account number for you.

Reply #220490 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Someone should post that vid in Hodge's blog. That's his "9 of 9". Every single shot a layup, bar one little 6 foot running jumper. Same as every other one of his games. Doesn't even have a hint of a pull up game or anything other than an excellent ability to get to the basket.

Tool of the week - Julius Hodge

Reply #220503 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

I'm not standing up for Julius because has slightly angered me, and i am a 36er fan, but its funny that everyone was very happy to have Mark Tyndale to start off, then we found out he was crap.

Then Julius came back and if i remember correctly, someone posted "Julius is our Jesus" or something along those lines, now look at what everyone is saying about him.

And NOW we come to Grizzard and we are all happy as larry, but what's gonna happen if (IF people, not saying it wil) Griz deeply disappoints us.

If you think about it, even if Hodge didn't get paid for the rest of the season, he still earnt like $40 K (if not more) in the last month. I don;t think that anything is gonna be making him upset about this whole ordeal.
(P.S i am not Julius, so please don't anyone say anything stupid along those lines)

Reply #220511 | Report this post

justin  
Years ago

Bolks are you Julius?

Reply #220512 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

Fuck Off Justin

Reply #220516 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

If U make $40,000 over, like, a few months... that makes you a millionaire!!

Howz my maths?

Reply #220518 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Better than your commentary! ;)

Reply #220520 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

That's a bit...

Reply #220521 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

What do you make in a month Suga?

Reply #220526 | Report this post

justin  
Years ago

Sorry bolks had to do it.

Reply #220528 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

Um... $1,350 - roughly

Reply #220532 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What do you make in a month Suga?
A lot of YouTube videos. Just kidding Suga!

Reply #220535 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

That was actually kinda funny...

But it's usually one a week, just trying to give the fans some basketball action.

Really I'm just here for the fans.

But we were a bit backed up so that's why we put up 6 in the last 3 days.

We've got a Julius Hodge doco coming on Monday I think.

Reply #220538 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

Well suga, if i was earning $40 K a month for just a bit of running around (I know theres more to it but you get the jist), and by the looks of his body, Julius didn't spend too much time with the iron bars, i would be pretty happy doing that.

Reply #220540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the funny thing is if you look at grizzard and tyndales stats they are pretty much identical. i think it is a good signing especially for this time of the year but dont think he will have numbers like hodge did.

Reply #220553 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Is Grizzard really a done deal?? Seven news suggested Darren might be signed due to the time restraints?

Reply #220554 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Pay attention to Boti before Ch 7.

Reply #220555 | Report this post

Grizzard you say? Wow. I just don't care.

Reply #220562 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Reading between the lines (and a bit of wishful thinking) I would hope the Sixers are doing everything they can to get Grizzard here on time, but if for some reason he doesn't that they have Ng lined up to come in at the last minute, if so it's a good turn around from previous administrations who have taken several weeks to replace a player.

did i just praise admin? is it the totally the wrong time for that ;-)

Reply #220568 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

will he need 7 games to settle in?

Reply #220590 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

dont they formally have to release hodge b4 signing grizzard,i know they have sacked him but werent they not formally releasing him until they get their money back therefore stopping him from signing intime for another nbl club.

Reply #220614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think a team can have as many imports as they want as long as only two of them play.

From memory the Dragons didn't sack Horvarth just brought in another import and waited until Horvarth could play as a local.

Reply #220615 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Richard Hill officially unofficially confirmed the worst kept secret that Grizzard is signed at the post match interviews tonight. Will arrive Monday morning.

Reply #220685 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I heard Scott on the pre game media, saying they were hoping to get him. Then ABC radio, just before the game ( Sapwell I think, it was) confirmed that they signed him, on friday nite, our time

Reply #220689 | Report this post

DJM  
Years ago

What a great opportunity for Grizz. He gets 7 games to show his wares and 'audition' for an import spot for next season.

Reply #220739 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

But will he be able to out DO CJ?

Reply #220806 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:09 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754