Suga
Years ago

Was it worth cutting Tyndale for this drama?

Tyndale wasn't that bad was he?

Word travels fast around the world, have Adelaide got a bad name from all this and will it scare future imports off joining the Sixers?

(Mod: Enough with the link whoring please.)

Topic #18691 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The question everyone really wants answered.

Should you be allowed to make up thread to self promote the Tigers?

Reply #220998 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

Nothing to do with the Tigers, there just the Sixers clips...

I just love the drama of what's going on, but that's from an outsider...

How is it being reported on over there?

Reply #220999 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Reasonably well, but personally I'd like to see more threads dedicated to the situation.

Reply #221002 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

Well Loco, feel free to start one up. Nobody is stopping U... It's a free country.

How many Newspapers are their in Adelaide?

Adelaide Advertiser... Any others?

If so has it been back page material?

Reply #221006 | Report this post

Coady  
Years ago

OK, im gonna say YES, it was worth cutting tyndale, he said it him self " Im a boy playing basketball around grown men" And i think thats what it came down to! he just wasnt ready!! Also We are not the onyl club cutting players, i would say more teams then not this season have cut a playa or 2, I know some had no choice in that the club is going under and all but still....

Sometimes i think it would be better to get players out of D League rather then straight out of school, or even the other league they have over there! that way you can see how they play around more senior players!! Correct me if im wrong as i thought Tyndale was a player who hasnt played in d league

Reply #221008 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

I think U are right, Tyndale came straight out of college.

I think he can play and if he was maybe a third option, second option with the second unit on, he would be a great player in this league.

Reply #221011 | Report this post

Coady  
Years ago

how bought this food for thought, he would go perfectly if Balls naturalised and we had 2 new imports " tyndale one of them" then you wouldnt need him to blow up and could have slowely found his feet, but of course to awsome imports would also do well!!

I think Adelaide should try and hold onto balls for the rest of his career that way down the track we get him cheaper in points system, a little like keeping nash all those years we shouldnt have! was just a way of saying " Cause we can" from the 6ers point of view

Reply #221015 | Report this post

Humpa  
Years ago

where is Tyndale right now?

Reply #221017 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Chilling with Paris McCurdy, Jo-Jo English and David Robinson in an Uzbekistani C-League.

Nah, I assume he's back in the States / Philly. Haven't heard him signed elsewhere.

Reply #221023 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Through taking the Tyndale road, we have ended up with Grizzard and Bruce. Easily worth it.

Now, did that really require re-posting old videos to push up the views on your Gaze material?

Reply #221034 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

Maybe some people haven't seen them...

Just promoting the game.

Reply #221036 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Try to do it without plugging your own gear every time please.

Reply #221055 | Report this post

Coady  
Years ago

fight fight fight,

Reply #221057 | Report this post

AD  
Years ago

Hey suga you are a moron, putting that out there for all to know.

Reply #221060 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Misguided maybe when it comes to marketing his site, but I think "moron" is unfair.

Suga, can you drop me an email? Thanks. (Contact Hoops link at the top of the screen.)

Reply #221065 | Report this post

AD  
Years ago

Sorry havent had my angry pills today, misguided was enough to push me over the edge!

Reply #221080 | Report this post

Hound  
Years ago

Bump!

Reply #225107 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Could have been.
JH was only here for 6 weeks. But what a 6 weeks it was. May have still been worth it. Won the Tigers game . POTWs, brought some crowds and publicity.

If Grizz comes out a bit more aggressive , like saturday. I would say .. yes.

Reply #225156 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:35 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754