Libertine
Years ago

Lakers at Spurs, live now on ESPN

If you aren't doing anything, watch this NOW. What an offensive game from both teams. Halfway through the 3Q and teams shooting still at 60%.

Topic #18741 | Report this topic

Years ago

Might have a look before I switch over to ECW (which is currently the worst of the WWE brands at the moment) on FOX8 at 3pm.

Reply #221721 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Saying that ECW is the worst of the WWE brands is like saying Neighbours is the worst soap opera. They're all terrible anyway.

Reply #221723 | Report this post

Years ago

Well everyone has different tastes, but I'd go so far as to say that SmackDown has been one of the most entertaining shows of any type on television in the past month or so.

Reply #221738 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

The Spurs got up with a Roger Mason late jumper. He is playing great lately, replacing some of Bowen's outside shooting. Spurs are still in the mix, barring any injuries.

Not sure how they will go after a few 7 game series though

Reply #221757 | Report this post

The Minx  
Years ago

Awesome game, there is always one game on tv in every NBA season that bucks the trend and is extremely entertaining and this was the one.

Unfortunately, the Spurs won because of the refs calling phantom fouls on the Lakers and sending Duncan and ginobili to the line undeservedly. Ginobili's acting and flopping takes so much away from the game, he would be much better to watch and would have more fans if he quit trying to seduce the ref into a call every time he has it.

Reply #221771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brilliant Match!

Reply #221775 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I feel sick after that.

First, the refs constantly fall for Ginobili's blatant flopping, they allow Tim Duncan to call a timeout when he didn't even have possesion of the ball, and finally, they call a travel on Trevor Ariza's TWO STEPS, while completely ignoring the blocking foul on Manu... costing the Lakers the the game, or at the very least an overtime oppurtunity.

It is so sad that such a brilliant game had to end at the hands of the refs like that and it is a disgrace that such bad officiating can even happen in the best league in the world. That is the first time I have ever seen an NBA match refereed at a standard below that of the Dome.

Disgrace.

Reply #221778 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:36 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754