Johnny_Sack
Years ago

Big Nate banging with "he" Hawes (Photo)

Is this the first in-game of Nate...

Crikey - HE IS HUGE!!!

http://linky.com.au/ncjub

Topic #18859 | Report this topic

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

I know that it's difficult to tell - but his arms look ridiculously long. I just checked - apparently he has a 7'5" wingspan... nice!

Reply #223460 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Had two minutes for a foul and missed field attempt. Great to see them giving him even these brief opportunities.

Reply #223463 | Report this post

man, his arms are long. haha

Reply #223464 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Hmm was posted here late last week when he got action in his first game. 3 mins for 1 turnover (travel). This was his second apperance.
Caught it live on NBA League Pass and the commentators and crowd love the big fella.

A very enthusiastic commentator "C'mon big Nate, here comes the big fella!!"

They tried to get him to score, posting and re-posting strong, unfortunately it ended up being a airball :-(

Reply #223471 | Report this post

Years ago

For some reason when I clicked on this thread I thought it was going to be about a confrontation between former Washington alums Nate Robinson and Spencer Hawes (maybe Hawes getting dunked on) hahaha

Reply #223484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its funny cause he's still regarded as BIG over there - even in the NBA

Reply #223503 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:02 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754