Loco
Years ago

Big Wed: Spirit vs. Wildcats

Game is Live on Fox Sports 1 tonight (7.30pm EST) from the Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre.

Anyone give the Spirit a chance in this one?

NBL.com Match Preview

If Perth (5th) manage to find a way to lose, they'll be 14-13 heading into Saturday night's clash at the Dome with the 13-13 Sixers (6th).

Wildcats weren't exactly convincing against the Blaze last game and Rogers won't suit again. Jason Smith would need a big night out to get them over the line you'd have to think.

Of course, the Spirit would probably then go undefeated for the rest of the season and take 6th, given the Sixer's playoff luck :p

Topic #18870 | Report this topic

Fezlington  
Years ago

Perth by 10

Reply #223590 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Spirit $1.98
Wildcats $1.83

This one could well go either way. Wildcats have played some terrible basketball of late, Spirits are fighting hard to steal a playoff spot.

Reply #223601 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

At nearly $2, that might be worth a sneaky wager if I get out of the doc's in time.

Given it's the Sixer's doc sticking the cortisone in me, I'm sure he'll understand!

Reply #223605 | Report this post

Peter  
Years ago

Nice call Fezlington - hope you got your money on!

Wildcats 88 beat Spirit 78

Reply #223686 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Lol Shawn Redhage refused to shake Jason Smith's hand after the game and got a nice little shove for it.

Reply #223696 | Report this post

Anon1  
Years ago

Redhage is a punk. One of the most disliked players in the game

Reply #223710 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

I've had some pretty horrible wake ups - we all have - like the time I rolled over somewhere in Elizabeth after a huge night at the Villiage Tavern *shudders* with mates.

Sure they tried to warn me, but I just wouldn't listen and took her home anyway. I still have the scars in my left shoulder from where I tried to chew my own arm off the next morning. I left tire marks down her driveway during my escape.

But even that, my friends, was not as brutal as last night's game. 22 turnover car wreck - that was just plain ugly.

Reply #223727 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:38 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754