Anonymous
Years ago

Reggie Miller to Return??????

Read on hoopshype yesterday that reggie is considering coming back for the rest of the season!!!! LA, cleveland and Boston have all spoken to him about the potential of him playing!!

He is no 43, how do people think he will go??? will it happen??? what team will he go to??? he says his body is fine and the only reason he didnt return last season was because his mind couldnt take a full season

Personally i think he could b a good scoring spark off the bench especially for the celtics could score around 10 a game i think but i think he'd possibly be a liability on the defensive end

Topic #18880 | Report this topic

aaronbrucefan  
Years ago

nah he wont. it will b like the last 2 or so years he will talk bout it but wont

Reply #223672 | Report this post

curltey  
Years ago

Defensive liability for sure, would he be willing to be the 3rd or 4th option on offense at times too?

Reply #223673 | Report this post

Bfresh  
Years ago

I thought this was a troll post. I hope he doesnt, thatd be terrible.

Reply #223675 | Report this post

ExWhyZee  
Years ago

he knocked it back last year, cant see it happening, better to stay as is, would be making a fortune doing the tv...

Reply #223677 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

This rumour about him has popped up the last couple of years and he's decided against it.

He'd be a top scoring option off the bench and the only role suited for him now.

However I'd prefer him retired and also this way he can stop breaking the hearts of Knicks fans such as myself.

If it wasn't Reggie, it the MJ or Zo.

Reply #223692 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

anon, which LA?

Don't want him at the Lakers.

His only use would be as a spot up 3pt shooter at this stage IMO. Bad move Reg.

Reply #223693 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

la lakers, he wouldnt bother playing for a noncontender id imagine

Reply #223695 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The annual Reggie Comeback thread!

Coming soon, "Shawn Kemp to the NBL?? 2009 Edition."

Reply #223724 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Is Kemp really coming to the NBL?
Plenty of Baby Mama's in Adelaide to lure him.
;)

Reply #223750 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

No ring

Reply #223845 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:54 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754