DJ
Years ago

Is NBA League Pass Now A Rip?

Lakers vs Celtics is not available. One can only think they've implemented this because of a local network contract? It's what they do locally in the US and some other countries.

This is disappointing and at the start of the season there was no Ch10 NBA.

I'm sure they probably covered their ass in the fine print upon sign up that any locally covered game will be unavailable on LP. Or maybe its a technical glitch and I'm just impatient. But dammit i wanna watch Lakers v Celtics.

Topic #18997 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

You couldn't watch it? I was watching it until the game came onto TenHD.

Reply #224877 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It was there until the 10 coverage started. Now gone.

As per other countries this is what happens to them, they can get pre-game etc but once a local network kicks in they are blocked. Really hoping this isn't what is happening to us, but can also understand they want to keep the networks who are paying the $$ happy.

Still value for money to catch the non-covered games ;) But was pumped for this one.

Reply #224883 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

PHEW - seems I was worrying for nothing, Lakers v Celtics is back up on LP. Woohoo.

Ignore/Lock/Ban DJ - out.....

Reply #224884 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Was just about to say, are you sure.....I'm still able to watch it.

Reply #224885 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

justin tv.. look it up

Reply #224983 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Justin.tv is decent enough. BUT quality compared to LP you cant compare!

Reply #225010 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:34 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754