Anonymous
Years ago

The Game on TEN HD Today - Problem

Was there something wrong with the sound of the Lakers vs Celtics game today on Ten HD because I recorded the game onto a DVD at 12 today (timer-record) and the sound was really quite (even at maximum volume) but the bit of the show before the game which it recorded wasn't quiet. Also, I have to turn the sound up alot higher than I used to before I got the set top box. Whats the deal with that. Any and all help and info will be much appreciated.

(PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THE RESULT OF THE GAME IN THIS THREAD by the way)

Topic #19002 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I didn't notice any sound problems while watching.

Reply #224955 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Was watching it live, extremely quite then ads would blast me away. seems ten screwed up

Reply #224957 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I've noticed most of the HD channels are somewhat quieter than the SD channels. Not entirely sure but believe it's a better sound quality through HD but without the right/good audio equipment you wont notice it.

Reply #224959 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully the replay tonight is louder!

Reply #224961 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I can't get any sound at all on TenHD at the moment.

Reply #224962 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

replay? what time does it show?

Reply #224965 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Replay: 9:30 adelaide time.

Reply #224966 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Infact its on at 9:30 everywhere.

Reply #224967 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

"Not entirely sure but believe it's a better sound quality through HD but without the right/good audio equipment you wont notice it."

HD does have better sound, alot of TV's will show this but to get the full affects you will need to have a decent surround sound. Ive never noticed that the HD channels are quieter before this game, using the TV or Surround Sound, infact ive never had the TV up as loud as I did today trying to watch the game.

Reply #224968 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

thanks heaps

Reply #224969 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no worries.

Reply #224971 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It also started 15 minutes late...

Reply #224973 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Seriously does anyone know how to spell quiet?

Reply #224977 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

How come Celtics wore the their away strip and Lakers wore their home strip when they were playing in Boston? The score also showed lakers first?

Reply #224979 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

not quite MW, not quite.

Reply #224989 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

Spinner, they weren't, Celtics white strip is their home uniform and Lakers purple strip is their alternate away uniform

Reply #224997 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Purple strip is their primary away uniform. (yellow home, white alternate).

In the NBA the home team always wears the lighter colour and the away team is listed first ie Lakers AT Celtics.

Reply #224999 | Report this post

big ticket  
Years ago

i was freaking at 12 and doc phil was on i thought i wasted all that money on new tv for nothing then at 1215 the game came on i thought yesssss yo

Reply #225016 | Report this post

Years ago

MW is a douche

Reply #225121 | Report this post

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

Quiet a douche!

Reply #225217 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:08 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754