kristy
Years ago

Basketball cards - need help with value or sale

i have a big box full of differents collections of cards, but mostly of basketball cards and im guessing that there is a great deal of the collection in there. from gold cards, to signed, to rookie you name it, and we were going to throw them out but we were told there are afew really good ones that we can make some money off, but since we have such a large collection, not sure where to take it, so if anyone can help please let me know. we live in austraila, on the central coast.

Topic #19023 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

ebay

Reply #225304 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Sports collectables stores, or card collection stores can get you on the right track. You could look to purchase the relevant Beckett magazines for each sport, as these have a centre section which gives values for most cards produced.

If they are Australian cards (Futura etc) then it is more difficult to find values ....

Reply #225308 | Report this post

kristy  
Years ago

thanks so much for ur help, ill see what i can do with it and go from there

Reply #225310 | Report this post

Former card nut  
Years ago

My experience is that the cards will not be worth the cardboard they are printed on, no matter if you have a super signed gold card, or some rookie card thats player has gone on and became a star.

I have 500-600 that cost me a fortune sitting in a few shoe boxes gathering dust.

The card trade is huge in the US, it is almost non existent any place else, almost.

Reply #225604 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:22 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754