Cat15
Years ago

I LOVE channel 10

Sat down last night to watch some telly. The missus was watching that girly show Brothers and Sisters in one room so I decided to check out what was on the other channels.
I watched a bit of Underbelly - yes it was good, but will watch on DVD later so I can see it all properly (not missing bits).
Flicked on to 10 and saw Dexter - one of my all time favourite shows! I've already seen season 2 on DVD (I couldn't wait for free to air tv) but thought it was great 10 had it on again.
Then I change to their other digital channel and see Cavs V Lakers. I couldn't believe it.
How awesome is this????

Thanks you channel 10, thank you!!!!

Topic #19029 | Report this topic

MH  
Years ago

I agree, loving 10HD at the moment, flicked between Decker and Cavs vs Lakers

Great game to have on as well. Channel 10 is doing everything right at the moment

Reply #225350 | Report this post

MH  
Years ago

That was Dexter

Reply #225351 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

In case you weren't aware...every Monday and Friday there is a game on Ten HD. It's shown live in the day and then replayed at 9.30pm.

Also, it looks awesome in HD =D

Reply #225359 | Report this post

Dazzler  
Years ago

Also, it looks awesome in HD =D

Sure does, I have Foxtel and an HD TV and the picture quality on 10 is soooo much better.

10 HD kicks Fox's arse! (can't speak for Fox Sports HD)

Reply #225361 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Is basketball on tenHD ?

Reply #225362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can u read dicko?

Reply #225364 | Report this post

Punter  
Years ago

Hopefully, maybe, possibly they could put on some NBL?

Reply #225365 | Report this post

Axe  
Years ago

Yeah, nice work channel 10. This may now force me in to buying a HD dvd recorder...only have SD recorder at the moment.
Cat15, yes, Dexter is a cracker! I'm up to episode 9 in season 3. Won't spoil it for you.

Reply #225383 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What is Dexter actually about? Keep hearing people rave about it, but have no idea what sort of show it even is.

Reply #225385 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

is there somewhere we can e-mail them and show our appereciation for what they are doing?
they hear complaints all the time, im sure they wouldn't mind hearing a bit of support.
ill definitely thank them for putting the nba on hd

Reply #225389 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Isaac - Dexter is a serial about a weirdo/eccentric guy who solves serial killer cases, the twist being that he is actually a serial killer himself. Sort of an anti-hero, in a way. I've only seen a couple; it's something a bit different at least. I found some of the characters way too caricatured and annoying, but each to their own.

On the subject of this thread, I like some of Channel Ten's content, especially the new sport stuff obviously, but they need to can it with the nauseating and copious cross-promotion and stupid gen-y advertising style. The woman who does all the voiceovers gives me the runs. YMMV.

/end old-man rant.

Reply #225401 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dexter is the best tv show!

Reply #225414 | Report this post

Billy!!  
Years ago

Dexter is good but if i had to choose between NBA and Dexter....NBA Wins Everytime

Reply #225415 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Can anyone post a list of all the games TenHD are posting? thanks

Reply #225416 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

This has no relation to Channel 10, Dexter, or NBA - but how many people are fans of The Wire? Has to be one of the greatest TV shows of all time.

Reply #225434 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

Kwest:
I love that show, I would also rate it as one of the best of all time....
I have seasons 1-4 on DVD, just waiting for the final season to be released...

Reply #225437 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

You can buy the final series online from Pages and Pages in Melbourne. I had read mixed reviews on it.. but I thought it was a cracker.

Reply #225443 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:20 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754