Kent Brockman
Years ago

Bruce not playing tonight

In a move that King James will surely like Aaron Bruce has missed the trip to the Gong
http://linky.com.au/c8dk8

Topic #19061 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Why would I like him being Injured, Kent?

I just wanted him promoted to the bench which he has been. Also since then, he and the team have been much more effective. Adelaide going 3-1 during that time.

I'm still shocked it took the coaches 90% of the season to finally make an intelligent decision on who should start.

Reply #225712 | Report this post

hood85  
Years ago

Adealaide's coaching staff isnt very intelligent, hurts me to have to admit that for the record.

Great test tonight, on simply being competitive and putting yourselves in a winnable position in the fourth on the road.

Reply #225715 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

With 5 less turnovers a quarter, we're a chance to get over the Gong tonight.

Reply #225719 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously a graduate of Oxford yourself hood85?

Reply #225721 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

There wont be less turnovers if they give his time to Winatiano or a lot more time to Hill.
This game important to win and to get Grizzard providing more attacking options as we wont keep NZ to a low score with their outside shooters espec. with MVP Penney back

Reply #225731 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

the MVP bit may be a bit premature but it has a nice ring to it lol. They killed Cairns last night, every Breaker apart from Adam Tanner scored a point. Tom Abercrombie the development swingman got a break and got plenty of court time

Reply #225746 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

MVP premature yes but who is going to win it if not him. Real talent dont know how we are going to restrict his scoring

Reply #225751 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Yeah he is pretty much everyones pick to take the title, even with 2 games off he's still the scoring leader. The man has mad game but def doesn't hurt to have CJ next to him in the back court. Bretts the man raises an interesting question tho, if not Kirk Penney then who is the leagues MVP, who is the current runner up?

Reply #225761 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Mystro, Balls... BIG Balls.

"I just wanted him promoted to the bench which he has been."
-Think that'd be a DEmotion.

Reply #225776 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

haha good point!

Reply #225813 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:36 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754