Isaac
Years ago

Video Friday: Roundball Rock

Hmmm.

Topic #19066 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

If you missed Jaoquin Phoenix on Letterman last night you missed something special

It has been pulled from You Tube already by here is something
http://linky.com.au/tcl6z

Reply #225738 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

This is the NBA on NBC. Im Marv Albert and joining me is "The Czar", Mike Fratello.

Ahhhhh, what great memories. Loved that theme song, even had it as a ring-tone for a while. But what makes it so great is that when I hear that song it's anchored to feelings of excitment and anticipation of watching Jordan and co in action again in the NBA finals as these games used to be shown late at night on FTA tv in the early 90's.

Yes, and it counts.

Reply #225742 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

Bill Simmons in his latest article on ESPN.com also writes a piece about this video.

Reply #225745 | Report this post

The Admiral  
Years ago

John Tesh,

Entertainment Tonight host

never would have picked that!

Reply #225773 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

"And I'm John Chin".

So that's a whole concert of a guy playing theme songs? Did he by any chance do the Growing Pains one? How about Who's The Boss? Or Family Ties?

Reply #225824 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:03 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754