The Brad
Years ago

New Lightning Coach in 2010- The Brad!

Don't want to say it...who I am kidding...But I told you so!!!
Let's relive..."Gahan flat out needs to get more looks. Get her into the game Vicki!!! GET HER INTO THE GAME ANGELA!!! Tracy is your most valuable player use her accordingly for christs sake!!!
Finally, put Sam back into your starting group for Duke. Sam provides stability and leadership, something this group lacks. Without replacing your PG the next best thing is to inject some heart into this group, some passion, which is what players like Sam,Erin and Whittle ooze." The Brad
Just waiting for Vince's call...

Topic #19083 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Good to see coherent posts on this forum

Reply #225940 | Report this post

moose  
Years ago

Do you think Gahan will be there next year ?
From what I hear there are a lot of unhappy girls in the team, I think we may see even more players walk than what happened last season.

Reply #225958 | Report this post

ESP  
Years ago

Im sorry.... I don't speak spanish!

Reply #225965 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

You ate a whole wheel of cheese??? I'm not even angry, i'm actually quite impressed!
My statement was made last week, the changes were made and the girls won...like I said, just waiting for Vince's call!!! It's 041T HE BRAD...

Reply #225972 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WRONG ... Have a look at the starting line up champ, Francis started on the bench for Woosnam!

Reply #225982 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

You idiot! I think the point is more that Woosnam started!!! TWIT!

Reply #225993 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why was Francis starting on the bench?
Its a very good idea to have Sam in the starting 5, she got them going in the first quarter.
Good to see Gahan play well at the right time of the year.

Reply #226014 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's a good question Moose.
This time of year always makes me nervous because I'm scared that a lot of the girls wont return next season. I hope to hell Gahan comes back next season.

Fantastic to see Sammy in the 5.

Reply #226026 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:15 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754