Mr.Hill
Years ago

Brad Hill

32 points 24 shots. must have been feeling it

Topic #19125 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

His next game will be in a Mavs singlet!

Reply #226487 | Report this post

mrs hill  
Years ago

you should know as you where watching court side, so why do u have to ask us

Reply #226488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u sure it wasn't Grant Hill that scored 32 points?

Reply #226491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Always been a MASSIVE fan. Showed the league what he has tonight after a long and painful road. All the respect in the world sir - thankyou for showing what a Sixer in a final with heart means.

Reply #226492 | Report this post

Cat 30  
Years ago

How did he defend? This is the question mark on him at this level.

Reply #226494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hill played well, this season has been a massive improvement for him

Reply #226495 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

He played some good games away , this season.
Played better away than home.

Reply #226502 | Report this post

ExWhyZee  
Years ago

and still they let that dipshit Holmes on the court!!!

Well done Hill, was great to see...

Reply #226503 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

He seems to have reached another level, just like Ng did. Right before he left... let's hope they can hold on to Hill in the New-BL!

Why the Holmes hate, ExWhyZee? Seems a little harsh. He gives more on both ends of the floor than anybody else, I reckon. His scoring ability is only a small part of the equation.

Reply #226514 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Holmes does a lot of behind the scenes stuff that's good

Reply #226520 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Holmes is all defense, no offense.....this is the Sixers problem, not enough offensive threats!!

Reply #226522 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

It's all the othr way. We need to bang more 3's than we do. Other teams swing like Austin POwers, then BAMM, up goes a 3PA!

Reply #226523 | Report this post

ayjay  
Years ago

Agreed, Jacob is a tough player and has earned his place all season. Tonight we played a game that we may well have won if it had been a home game, but we did not earn the right to a home final QED.
Might add that Jacob has been consistant all season whereas Brad a player of great talent has been hot and cold. He will do really well next season if he stops tripping over his bottom lip. Particularly when he is on court with Bruce.
All said, well done tonight Brad.

Scott you obviously havn't worked out that Hill's And Bruce's dynamics clash on court. It wouldnt be that hard to keep them more seperate and get the best from them both. Tonight Brad fired despite being on with Bruce and because he TOOK control he left Bruce being a little ineffective because the offensive plays were agressive and possesion too brief to return to Bruce.

Comments!

Reply #226524 | Report this post

quasi  
Years ago

Great game by Hill, best I've seen from him. Still think that he needs to improve defensively, particularly defending the 3 off the screen. Needs to think about his passing on offence as well. Lots of talent for a young guy though. Can't take anything away from him tonight, good effort

Reply #226525 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

ooh and ill add ANOTHER alley converted by hilly, assist by bruce again.

Reply #226557 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Hill was great last night. He really cavered the Breakers up in that first half and single handedly kept the 6ers in the game. With more court time next season he could blossom into a consistent and reliable offensive threat.

Reply #226559 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Career night for Brad. Was unstoppable in parts.

Reply #226565 | Report this post

boomerette  
Years ago

Nice call Anon 226522 - "this is the Sixers problem, not enough offensive threats!!"

Thanks for removing all doubt that you are a moron.

The sixers gave up 81 points in the second half and you think offence is the problem...

Reply #226569 | Report this post

Big Hill Fan  
Years ago

Hill would be my choice for captain from next season. If they have not got the guts to give it to a youngster then Ballanger would be my next choice.

You have to wonder what Hill would be like today if he didn't have to sit out so much time with a broken arm.

Reply #226579 | Report this post

Alamo  
Years ago

...Even the sun shines on average players some days.

What a disapointment his career has been to date, given all the above comments and his numbers last night....
If Brad Hill is captain material then some of you crow-eaters are as crazy as suspected.

Brad Hill SHOCKED even himself last night.

Reply #226592 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

corection - he shocked no one

Reply #226596 | Report this post

Years ago

Hill was an AIS player, so he was amongt the elite in his age group in this country. He's now 22, has the prototypical basketball body and good athleticism by NBL standards, and has had four seasons in the NBA system. He's the equivalent age of a Senior in a US college, and IMO he's at the level he should be at right now. Not everyone can be a star from the word go, but Hill has got all the tools to become a star in this country, and is on reasonable pace to do so. I'm not expecting him to put in 32-point games every time out, but if he can consistenly manage to score 10-12 a night (with some good defense and improvements in other categories too) next season, then he'll certainly cement a place amongst the top young players in Australia.

Reply #226610 | Report this post

BabyJ  
Years ago

Hill has to work on his shot.
It is one of the laziest looking shots I've seen - this is evident from hi poor free throw % all season.

I cringe when he shoots from outside

Reply #226619 | Report this post

Years ago

Because he shoots off his palm......never going to have any touch or consistency doing that!

Reply #226628 | Report this post

kman  
Years ago

Awesome effort for the guy who is going to be our next big thing, pretty much can do it all and even hit some threes, always just needed to get more agressive and positive and no one can stop him.

Reply #226646 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Doesnt have the smarts to be a captain EVER. He panics in situations he should be able to control easily.
His ball handling isnt good enough still but can be worked on. His biggest problem is that he thinks, if he plays naturally he scores every time...the second he thinks about something he generally screws it all up.

Reply #226654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hill is one of my favourite players his shooting in the game on thursday was awesome

Reply #226657 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

hill has got a nice looking jump shot compared to most on the team

Reply #226658 | Report this post

Alamo  
Years ago

Thi is nuts, dude has 1 good game and he is CAPTAIN and NBA material, senior in college, OMG - i LMAO at this crap from you all.

Brad Hill will be a good consistant ABL player, he is not an nbl player over the next year or so. Just having a rig that says 'Im and NBL Basketballer' means he actually is. BRAD HILL Scared himself last night - ie: How the hell do i back THAT up????? all you BH lovers, just cut and paste your comments for Feb 2010

Reply #226687 | Report this post

Years ago

All I said was he was the equivalent age of a Senior in college. I never said that he was as good as one, and is worthy of moving on to the NBA. He's progressing steadily, and has a chance next season (with Brett gone, and depending on the rest of the team) to really cement himself as a top young player in the league IMO.

Reply #226691 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

I wouldn't put the burdon of being the captain on a young guy who is still developing his game. Sure that was a career best for him but it shows that he has the potential if he works hard to pull that out consistantly. Sure he aint CJ or Penney but he's got game and he aint swallowing up the majority of your salery cap.

Reply #226705 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:49 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754