bluey
Years ago

KG and the General

There is an article on AdelaideNow.com.au about the new internet based TV sports showKG clicks with internet show
KG and The General

Will be interesting - obviously not competing directly against 5AA and their sport show, but it will be interesting to see how often this shows is and how it goes.

Topic #19145 | Report this topic

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

They're no "Graham and the Colonel" ...

Reply #226849 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Boti quotes 'Graham and the Colonel' today.
But I can't think straight.
' Graham and the Colonel' who it refers to.
I've lost the plot. Please explain.

Reply #227204 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Graham and the colonel, were the fabulous "green jacketed" commentators from that fine piece of 80's comedy "The late Show" (or "The DGen" possibly).

The people who brought us terms such as "Champagne Comedy"...and the ever remebered BOOONIEEEE!!!

The more i think about those guys....they truly are legends of Aussie entertainment.

Rob sitch
Santo Cilauro
Mick Malloy
Tony...grr i forget

who else was in it?

Reply #227211 | Report this post

sharpeshooter  
Years ago

Graham and The Colonel were a creation of the "late show" on the ABC in the early 90's

Graham and the Colonel

Rob Sitch and Santo Cilauro as Graham and the Colonel.Similar to Roy and HG, Graham and the Colonel were two satirical sports commentators, played respectively by Sitch and Cilauro dressed in green ABC sports jackets. Whilst the characters often forgot lines and used many corny and humourless jokes.

Reply #227213 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

I take it back..thinking about ti now....it i dont think it was graham and the colonel who gave us "Boooonieee"

info here... http://www.champagnecomedy.com/

Reply #227215 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

KG and the General on at 3pm today.
And fiveaa saying Cornseys got a big footy story at 4pm. So maybe they are going against each other.

Reply #227531 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:03 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754