Big Sexy
Years ago

NBA on Ten on SD TV's and Set top boxes

I don't know if this has been discussed but if you have a SD tv/set top box you can still watch the NBA on Channel 12 (this is there HD one Channel but they are broadcasting in SD as well).

Topic #19163 | Report this topic

nutter  
Years ago

Watched the C's pound Phoenix twice yesterday... It was great. Although American sports coverage sucks in general, did anyone else think it was weird how the commentator went on for almost 3 minutes about how he was staring at the wrong commentator because it was the other one who was talking!!!

Reply #226965 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gundy is a great commentator! one thing that is good about viewing it on 12 is that the volume is higher. So if your like me on a SD TV with a HD box its better.

Reply #226968 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I still can't get over being able to watch NBA on FTA TV once again. I watch the first half of the PHX vs BOS game in the morning before work, and then watch the 2nd half after I got home from basketball last night - just great stuff!

I didn't realise it was on channel 12 as well. I'll check it out later this week.

Reply #226983 | Report this post

Years ago

If they somehow get WWE (my favourite thing to watch besides basketball) on these new HD/Digital Channels (I'm talking all the shows, not just the short re-cap show that's on Channel 9 on Sundays), then I think I might give up on Foxtel. There's a serious lack of quality on there these days, and there's even more ads than regular television too.

Reply #227305 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:03 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754