Melvin Corpuscle
Years ago

Lebron ... 16 in 2mins .

One 2min stretch during that 55pt beatdown on Milwaukee:

From Bawful : If that happened to me during a game of NBA Live, I would chuck the game out the window and never look back. Insanity.

Topic #19168 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The one at 3:34 is crazy and so is that reaction from the Cavs bench!

Reply #226978 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

I need a new pair of undies now...

Reply #226984 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Holy shit, that was amazing.

Reply #226987 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Nice!!!

Reply #226990 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Lebron is insane, reminds me of Tmacs burst in the final minute against the Spurs a while back.

Reply #226993 | Report this post

Cat15  
Years ago

Insane. And he had the shot on the foul just rim out and missed both free throws!

WOW!

Reply #226999 | Report this post

vc for 3  
Years ago

How about the reaction of the commentators, that's the best part. They're just fans that get paid to watch the game and obviously like to have some fun.

Reply #227021 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that is so true, if it was a video game you would be reaching for the off button. Insane.

Reply #227023 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

L TRAIN

Reply #227027 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Was like the old NBA Jam and he was "on fire". Except it didn't stop when the other team scored! Must have entered the cheat code for permanent on fire!

First few plays, he was rushing to inbound the ball and get it back to shoot, talk about self-belief that he was feeling it.

Reply #227033 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

There's only one L Train (and it aint "Les Crab")... Lionel "L Train" Simmons (Sacto lost cause in the 90s)... what a ball bog!!!...

;)

Unbelievable - imagine what it must have been like trying to cover him???

Reply #227034 | Report this post

Who Me!  
Years ago

I am pretty sure he also hit a buzzer beater 3 on the Half Tiem siren, so that would mean 19 in 2 minutes 2 seconds!!!

Reply #227076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a ball hog!

Reply #227242 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:54 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754