Kent Brockman
Years ago

Kent Brockman's Hypothetical

with discussion recently about KB being back in Adelaide i got to thinking.

If Bradtke wanted to come back to Adelaide to finish out his career for minimum salary would you welcome him back as a fan?

Topic #1919 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

2 words F#@K YEAH!

Reply #21738 | Report this post

Shut Up  
Years ago

I would take Brett Wheeler too

Reply #21741 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If only for the charity races between Bradtke and Paul Rees. You could power most of Adelaide by harnessing the power of tremors passing through the earth nearby.

Look at this way, Rees is back to finish his career on what would have to be close to minimum (guessing). Bradtke is still putting up All-Star stats too. Why not?

Reply #21742 | Report this post

warthog  
Years ago

no brainer - of course

which thread is about kb being back in adelaide?

Reply #21744 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Kevin Brooks is assistant coach to Norwood's Mens ABL team this year. Not playing though, due to a busted back. Do a search for "KB" -- the thread in question is called "KB".

Reply #21747 | Report this post

warthog  
Years ago

cool - thanks

Reply #21749 | Report this post

cail harris  
Years ago

there is another pointless post from kriss

Reply #21770 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I would rather pay a centre decent money to be there for a few years, not jsut come in for one more year so he can come home. After saying that, you would have to take him with the numbers he is posting at minimum salary.

Reply #21771 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Get a life Cail you tosser i was just voicing my personal opinion on the question given

Reply #21793 | Report this post

cail harris  
Years ago

why don't u get a life and stop posting on here 12 times a day.

Reply #21858 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have to agree with cail. Kriss, you need to more detail in your responses, not just a comment to get you up in the leaderboard. Quality not quanity!

Reply #21868 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

So Kriss needs a life Cail??

Who is the one sitting there counting how many times someone posts on here?

K-Mart has 15% off next week. Perhaps you could go put a life on lay-by for yourself :)

Reply #21869 | Report this post

cail harris  
Years ago

yeah thats it, good one mate. it was just an approximate number, I was actually referring to the fact that he sits on here a lot, well not compared to you though. its good that you are willing to stick up for a fellow pack-a-day poster though. anyway, by the looks of things, u need a new job yogee, cos u must get pretty darn bored with ur current job to come on here 739 times. nice k-mart gag....... u should have a go at stand-up for ur new job i reckon, just make sure there are no computers around.

Reply #21873 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Cail, the general value of your posts ain't too high either. Find something to contribute or look for something else to do.

KB asked a question and "yes" or "no" were reasonable answers. There's no requirement to justify your decision on a hypothetical question with an essay.

Reply #21881 | Report this post

WWF  
Years ago

Cail, maybe you should just back off and find another forum mate all FIVE of your posts have produced didley SQUAT!!

Atleast Kriss starts posts and doesn't jump on others like yourself!

Reply #21898 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

So Cail...both Kriss and myself now need lives...but yet you are the one who obviously so closely watches you know what we both do?

Don't you think, that if you have nothing better to do than watch what Kriss and I post, and how many times we post, that perhaps you are indeed the person that needs a life.

And by the way, it 637 times a day, not 739.

Reply #21905 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

sorry yogee, but it doesnt take einstein to figure out how many posts boths you and kriss have made, it says it on the leaderboard. so, he wouldn't really have to stay on here all day to see how many posts u have made

Reply #21939 | Report this post

cail harris  
Years ago

no, kriss is the one that contributes didley SQUAT. he contributes these little one-liners just to get him higher up on the leaderboard. take a look at a few of his posts, they are full of crap. im just an imposter stirring up crap so I dont care what i contribute.... or produce.

Reply #21940 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Shush jimmy, you could ruin a fine arguement with logic like that :)

Reply #21960 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Your a bloody dickhead Cail read some of my former posts you jerk and youll see how i contribute to this forum!

Plus i think ive been posting here for nearley a year... 2-3 a day isn't that bad... as for you mate your up to your fourth post and haven't contributed...... SQUAT!!

give up dumbass

Reply #21968 | Report this post

cail harris  
Years ago

Isaac,

you said the question asked was a 'yes' 'no' answer. if we all responded with a one word answer, this forum would be bloody boring. writing '2 words F#@K YEAH!' is just as useless as writing 'yes' or 'no'.

WWF, my posts arent pointless like Kriss'. this is not my real name anyway, so u have no idea what i have posted on this forum. as a matter of fact, i HAVE started threads. but good effort anyway.

Reply #21970 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I said that "yes" and "no" were reasonable answers. They serviced the question. It's not a requirement that anyone feel that they have to contribute an essay just to be involved. Some people will write more, some less. If you read Kriss' posting history, you'll see that their participation isn't pointless and that they often contribute fact as well as opinion.

As with any poster here, if you don't like what someone contributes, skim over it. Given that the post in question here was all of two words, that shouldn't have been too hard.

I read every word that is posted on this forum and can't think of any on-going user who I would think is a net negative to what goes on. I'd much rather have someone say "F#@K YEAH" than people get shitty about things like this. If you think Kriss' post was pointless, just respond with "Care to elaborate?" or "Why is that?" and encourage them to add more body to their replies if that is what's bothering you.

Reply #21972 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

time to kill this thread issac, the bloke even said he was here to start trouble so i think its best if we end it.
It has gotten well off the topic, dont be so simple cail

Reply #21973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think your the only person i have seen "Mr Cail Harris" who is giving the false identity a last name ;-) hahahahahahaha

Reply #21974 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:03 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754