ESP
Years ago

What would Mike think?

Rhetorical question I know, but it is a boring monday afternoon...... and I'm interested in your point of view.

Of current NBA players, which player would Michael Jordan say most emulates his game and why?

Topic #19214 | Report this topic

Cat15  
Years ago

no-one. I'm Money. End of story.

Reply #227560 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Nobody could swing it like me...off the tee, on the plate, and off the court!

Reply #227562 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

I thought this topic was going to be about what Mike Daws would think about the loss for the lightning on the weekend

Reply #227565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brandon Roy

Reply #227569 | Report this post

curtley_ambrose  
Years ago

Paul Henare

Reply #227572 | Report this post

patch adams  
Years ago

Daniel Joyce

Reply #227573 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

That's just silly patch adams, Joyce is way better than Jordan.

Seriously though, has to be Kobe. Has to be.

Reply #227575 | Report this post

ESP  
Years ago

Thankyou for your insightful responses.

Reply #227576 | Report this post

ESP  
Years ago

I know I don't have to tell anyone how good he actually was, but his statistics never cease to amaze me.

Every year is spectacular, but 87/88 stands out for me. 35ppg at 53%FG and 85%FT, 5.5 REB, 5.9 ASS, 3.2 STPG and 1.6BPG.

http://linky.com.au/99sir

For my money D-Wade comes the closest statistically with the combination of pts, assists, steals and blocks, but even he is nowhere near it.

Reply #227581 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Kobe, he took the same amount of time to figure out that assists get recorded like points and freethrows do.

Reply #227616 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

to be true- no-one is near mj this season. There is always a glut of quality players that play the wing and can score when needed. None of todays guys could do it every game. And mj did it with so little around him. Mj and Russell are out of this world and should remain out of bounds re discussions of todays talent.

Reply #227755 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:05 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754