Nutwork
Years ago

36ERS: When will they get it right?

I Listened to KG & Cornesy on Sat morning & they promo'd the 36ers Sunday game for the wrong time!

Listening again last night, they were giving away 2 tickets to the 36ers v brisbane clash and again got the time wrong (8 instead of 7:15).

I know they are provided with these times by the 36ers management / promotion team. It is not good enough, how many people do you have to estrange before you kill basketball in this state. Do you think the crows would advertise wrong starting times to their matches? even if they did they would have someone ringing up every radio channel to correct the problem!

Topic #1926 | Report this topic

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

To be even more correct the tip off for the Brisbane game is 7:10, due to the Fox coverage. Not 7:15, you don't want to miss tip off!

I totally agree with you though, Nutwork, had a mate at work who said he was going to the Cairns game, at 8:00 SUNDAY NIGHT! Said he heard it on the radio, if I didn't go every week, and wanted to check a game out, and missed it beacuse of FALSE ADVERTISING, I'd be Pissed!

Admin time to get it right, especially with no fixed schedule on the playoff times, all times have to be advertised properly!

Reply #21805 | Report this post

Hill  
Years ago

so what is the correct time of the game?? 7:10??

Reply #21813 | Report this post

Avanti  
Years ago

Yep, 7:10 is correct...

The time was changed as this game is now to be shown on Fox.

Reply #21814 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Seems their not the only ones getting the game time wrong. Fox advertised tip off for Saturdays 36ers vs Brisbane game as 8:00pm AEDST which makes tip off 7:30 in SA.

Normally Fox coverage starts at 7:30pm with tipp of being 7:40 in the east and tip off being 7:10 in SA as posted above by others.

NBL website has it listed as 7:30 live on Fox so a 7:10 tip off is the go.

Reply #21857 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:44 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754