darryl
Years ago

Where can I buy Nikes

Hey. I was wondering where I might be able to buy some casual shoes, preferably NIKE DUNKS, NIKE AIR FORCE, etc.

I've been into Footlocker. Im also not real keen on purchasing online. Does anyone know of any stores in Adelaide that sell these sorts of shoes.

Cheers

Topic #19262 | Report this topic

mc ham  
Years ago

yeah footlocker is the only store i know of, maybe some of these other chums on this site can help ya out.

Reply #228161 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Foot Locker is the only place i'm aware of.

What you could do is try your size @ FL, write it down and then buy online cheaper.

Up to you

Reply #228163 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

I would hit the eastbay link on the forum and buy from there. great service and still cheapest way to get gear

Reply #228168 | Report this post

plop  
Years ago

yea i would agree with ben fitz but what happens with the payment? Is it not a good idea to buy shoes from eastbay when the Aus dollar is low. Im not sure how that site works.

Reply #228185 | Report this post

The Admiral  
Years ago

Eastbay is Golld but just make sure you wrk out excactally ow MUOOCH yOU SPend B U buy because you will get smashed on your own... The best way is 2 get 5 or 6 mates and do 1 big ORDER and split the strippers///I' mean Shitping.

Reply #228201 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

First N Flight, Real Store in Rundle St, LAX and Hype in Rundle Mall to get AF1's and Dunks

Reply #228263 | Report this post

tiger man  
Years ago

kickz101 in melbourne, you can give card over the phone if you prefer over internet. Check out their website.

Reply #228317 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:34 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754