Anonymous
Years ago

Chris Anstey on KG and the General

Go to http://kgandthegeneral.com.au/podcasts.html the download or watch episode 5. It only 150 MB. Anstey interview is around the 55 minute mark.

(btw, can someone tell me the point of them making this a VIDEO podcast rather than just audio, it just phil and kg sitting there.)

Topic #19283 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

no point as far as i see it. Personally i would not DL a vodcast of that, audio sure but not video.

Reply #228476 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nice that they've tried but this is what happens when older folks try out the new fangled net thingy. as you said should be audio only.

Reply #228477 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

55 minute mark???? wowwee - how long does it go for?

Reply #228484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

3 hours but like I said the files is only 150 MB.

Reply #228486 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

It's early days for the show. Maybe they are going to develop the video aspect.

Reply #228566 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I wonder what the biggest sports story ever was.
On KG and the general, yesterday .
Anyone hear it ?

Reply #228616 | Report this post

whatever  
Years ago

Gee we are screaming out for coverage and we get some and you guys bag it.No wonder no one wants to help us.Thanks for getting us some hoops info the interview was actually pretty good.Anstey certainly should not of mentioned the legal action if he was given games

Reply #228648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bagging it or giving helpful info on why we won't take a look?

Reply #228698 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:24 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754