damrob
Years ago

Damrob Photography - Panthers v Sabres

Images from last nights game at Marion are now online at www.damrob.com.au

Damrob Photography - South Adelaide v Sturt @ Marion

Topic #19319 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

Does anyone know much about Claybrin McMath? Was he with Sturt or any other club last year? I am not familiar with him but after watching him play last night, boy can he play. His speed and athleticism reminds me a lot of Luke Mapunda.

Reply #228909 | Report this post

moose 66  
Years ago

clabryn has been a sturt boy for life, he recently represented SA in the 20's and rumour has it he has signed with Bryant university over in the states.

Reply #228911 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

He is a Sturt junior EC, I believe he played U20's last year.

Was very good last night. As were all of the Sturt boys.

Reply #228912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SPent last yr at AIS. His Dad is Harold who was a former West Adelaide player and South Adelaide, Adelaide Suns coach. He also played Div 1 College ball back in the day.

Claybrin has a legitimate body but a long way to go.

Reply #228920 | Report this post

Yeah H played against the great Larry Bird! I have not seen claybrin since he was a young fella but i really hope he does not turn out like Luke Mapunda otherwise he is going nowhere...

Reply #229408 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:25 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754