Isaac
Years ago

BA rebrand to launch on April 7

Chuck's current email signature apparently:

CHUCK HARMISON | General Manager | National Basketball League BASKETBALL'S NEW BRAND | COMING APRIL 7
Looks to be in conjunction with a world record attempt for simultaneous dribbling:
Basketball Australia in partnership with Basketball Victoria are organising an attempt on the World Record for people dribbling basketballs simultaneously and we need your help to make it successful.

The attempt will take place on Tuesday 7 April from 12:30pm to 2:30pm in Melbourne's Federation Square.

An attempt will be made to better the mark of 1,289 people currently recognised by the Guinness World Records book set on 17 May 2007 in Edinburgh.
I hope they get more than 1,289 people, even if they have to pay them to show up.

Edit: Title adjusted.

Topic #19372 | Report this topic

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Twitter is a beautifl thing!

Reply #229454 | Report this post

hangin round  
Years ago

Chuck should participate- he would be sure to set a record for most dribble

Reply #229458 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

His dribble wouldn't count, though.

It's all over a certain owners shoes.

Reply #229460 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

I read that in some online article the other day- didn't think he'd have the time to even know about the stunt?

Reply #229462 | Report this post

curltey  
Years ago

Can't they bring the season launch forward 6 days to April 1st?

Reply #229463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BASKETBALL'S NEW BRAND | COMING APRIL 7

BA will finally annouced their new brand (which is horrible and anyone with Fox has seen it already) doesn't mean we'll get any information about the NewNBL on April 7, let's hope though.

Reply #229470 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

#229470 - how can a brand be horrible? I can understand a brand having poor public response or not being respected but horrible?

isaac, i think this is the relaunch of BA's brand not BA's but maybe they are doing both at once.

Reply #229473 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

sorry Isaac....meant to say BA's not NBL's

Reply #229474 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

HO, title adjusted accordingly.

By calling a brand 'horrible' the poster might be suggesting that it's ugly and may struggle to win ground.

Reply #229481 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

Chuck knows how to e-mail? Wow.

Reply #229500 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

For a minute there I thought it was a premature April Fool's joke too.
What can we expect to see this year Isaac- last year it was everything written backwards from memory?

Reply #229538 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

'BA will finally annouced their new brand (which is horrible and anyone with Fox has seen it already) doesn't mean we'll get any information about the NewNBL on April 7, let's hope though.'

So what is the 'new brand'?, have Fox but must of missed it.

Reply #229544 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

I took it to be in the past tense, as in we've already seen it all before.

Reply #229554 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It would help if the link on nbl.com.au to register for the world record attempt actually worked...

http://linky.com.au/cvi42

Reply #230776 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:48 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754