ESP
Years ago

Ball autographed by MJ

Anyone got any idea what a Wilson Ball sporting an authenticated MJ signature is worth. Boxed in a case with certificate etc.... someone from Adelaide has one on Ebay with a $1,500 starting bid.

Thoughts on it's value? or value of say a signed MJ Jersey?

Topic #19403 | Report this topic

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

they're worth what you are prepared to pay for it, in that they are not rare or unique and he is still signing stuff today so their is still good supply of this type of thing.

Reply #229735 | Report this post

Dream Machine  
Years ago

At that price id be purchasing off eastbay or upperdecks official site. Agree with Benfitz though, its worth what you believe its worth. One day he'll get paid a heap to stop signing!

Reply #229740 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

MJ has signed way too much stuff over the years. Unless it's something different like a UNC jersey or Team USA jersey then it would fetch a little more than usual. Signed MJ's balls are a dime a dozen.

Try and find an autographed Patrick Ewing or Karl Malone or John Stockton jersey or ball. They are much tougher.

Reply #229741 | Report this post

ESP  
Years ago

Thanks for your input.

Reply #229764 | Report this post

COOPZ  
Years ago

I have an original Dream Team signed ball which includes MJ among a lot of others greats.

when doing my last insurance update, i was told by a an autograph dealer to insure it for at least $10,000 but obviously its different with 13 players, not just one.

Reply #229782 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:19 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754