Capricio
Years ago

This is the best aussie basketball forum!!

Is it possible that this forum will become THE Aussie basketball forum? I've been keeping an eye on Sydney and Melbourne based forums, as well as supposed national forums (formerly ozhoops, but now moreso aussieball.com) however in terms of 'action' and basic knowledge minus bias (with the odd exception) this one appears to be superior in all forms.

The fact that it discusses 36ers stuff excessively is expected. What needs to happen to replace the Ozhoops forum people with this forum, and would the 36ers fans mind if the peeps who went mental on other forums invaded this 1?

By the way I aint a 36ers fan, I hate them AND most of their fans as I was abused after leaving a game in which my team was losing at the dome (despite my encouragement for those sydney kings), yet i lived in adelaide for 4 years, work that one out.

Topic #19441 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Curtley, is that you?

Reply #230125 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I thought it was Isaac :)

Reply #230126 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Here is where it's at.

Reply #230129 | Report this post

Bruce Beck  
Years ago

When I played 3 or 4 games a week , summer and winter, for 20 odd years, I was never much of a watcher of the game, and didn't follow it much after I retired. Later I coached school, and they were looking to play more than one game a week.
I was looking for Competitions at Basketball South Australia, and found Hoops SA Forum.
' I've discovered some-thing great. ' I told them.
"You got to come over here." They looked and were flabbergasted.

Reply #230130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nup, ozhoops is better

Reply #230134 | Report this post

Joshuapending  
Years ago

Would actually prefer that the forum stayed they way it is. If you get to many people it can get messy real quick.

Reply #230144 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Would like to see ozhoops back. Because both forums serve different markets and add to the richness of basket ball in OZ.I welcome other teams supporters here though when adding relevant input. DICKO, HAHA and DJRod add to this place in a positive manner.

Do not really want to see this replace ozhoops if ozhoops were to fold. Some how I think ozhoops will be back once it sorts out it's problems.

Reply #230155 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

Don't forget Curtley, that guy is a laugh a minute, whilst also providing insightful opinions which ultimately make this forum what it is.

Reply #230161 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Thanks Isaac's mum (someone had to say it)

Reply #230192 | Report this post

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

Great segue into mum jokes...

Reply #230204 | Report this post

nickyg  
Years ago

The 36ers aren't my fav. team either but you've got to love the passion of their fans.
It's a shame other coaches worked out Phil Smyth as i enjoyed the up & down style he coached wtih free flowing offence.
Just as much fun was watching Smyth & Breheny sit back like the two old blokes at the opera in the muppets!
They were good when Maher was good - impossible to replace, my juries out on that college kid - 4got his name.
As for the forum yep it's a beauty.

It's nice to get your imfo first from as good site. nbl.com.au misses most of the goss.
To be the best site you've gotta be a one stop shop of news & goss - gives us bball radicals something to do!

Reply #230248 | Report this post

Yaron  
Years ago

Reply #812035 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:35 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754