LC
Years ago

Schenscher headed to Puerto Rico

The 6ers Luke Schenscher is reportedley headed to Puerto Rico to play, joining the likes of Shaun Redhage - it all hinges on him getting a Visa.

If not, he states he may be headed to Eastern?

Story: http://linky.com.au/t8l7c

Topic #19486 | Report this topic

The truth  
Years ago

Any news on whether he is still going?

Reply #230653 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

Yes there is

Reply #230654 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Puerto Rico fell through from what i hear, so id say for any Abl team....Let the Bidding Begin!

I think the idea of playing at Eastern was soley to get in some game fitness before his O/S venture.

Reply #230655 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Interesting that he would have liked a few games with Southern Tigers , but with Jingles there, maybe he couldn't ?

Reply #230657 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I still vote Iran. Nothing wrong with a few games on the Iraqi border.

Reply #230663 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

I think Schenscher playing for the Mavericks is what the competition needs.

Wouldn't want him to go to an already strong club and turn the competition in to a farce...

Reply #230668 | Report this post

Big Bad Bob  
Years ago

He would like to play Southern but as they have both restricted players spots taken. No can do, so yes any SBL (I say SBL as it was always a state league as well as a ABA league. We are no longer an ABA league I'm told. So it is back to being just a state league) team out there wants an restricted player. Not a bad pick up!

Reply #230727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joe wont be at southern after this weekend so as a NCT junior he should just wait and play for the Tigers!!!

Reply #230742 | Report this post

FweddieFlintoffs  
Years ago

He's signed with Eastern and will then head to Puerto Rico once that situation clears. As long as he re-signs with the 36ers, I dont give a rats!

Reply #230749 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

He is NOT headed to Puerto Rico, no ifs and buts, it fell through. Wouldve been great expeience for him too, damn shame the Visa situation got in the way.

Reply #230758 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:50 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754