mr clutch
Years ago

NH emulators/roms on ps3 or xbox

Im looking to put several different emulators (sega mega drive, snes, neo geo, ps1, n64) on either a ps3 (preferable as i already own one) or one of the xbox systems to be able to play different games on it. I'd like to know which system would be preferable for doing this and if a chip is required. If this is so where is the best place to get the system chipped?

Any advice is appreciated.

Topic #19525 | Report this topic

Bulldog  
Years ago

The original xbox does a good job with emulation, but you would need it chipped. No emulation is possible on the PS3 as far as I know, it hasnt been chipped anywhere yet because the games are region free.

I'm sure a chipped 360 would do it too, but dont have one, so couldnt tell what its like.

Reply #231124 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

ps3 DOES NOT need to be chipped to play emulation. i have been playing NES on there threw a blue ray hack that you load on a usb. can download fofr free of net

Reply #231133 | Report this post

That's illegal, Mr clutch

Reply #231147 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

would you mind linking me to the download Kobe? havent been able to find one im sure isn't a virus. cheers

Reply #231192 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

its not a virus and IS legal

http://www.ps3-hacks.com/2008/08/20/ps3-filer-v003-with-nes-emulation/

Reply #231303 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:27 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754