Anonymous
Years ago

OH: Kurt Cobain estate 'loses' $750m

Just have to vent, can you hate this women any more.
http://linky.com.au/d7grg

end vent.

Topic #19533 | Report this topic

Copez  
Years ago

"Ms Holmes said that Love only noticed the money was gone when there wasn't any left" - that's gotta be the quote of the century.

Reply #231278 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

what team did Kurt play for?

Reply #231279 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I really hope that was not serious

Reply #231292 | Report this post

AndyOG  
Years ago

Kurt Cobain played for the Seattle Shotguns

Reply #231297 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

bang bang!

Reply #231298 | Report this post

Nate  
Years ago

Don't u mean the Washington Bullets??

Reply #231300 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Big Q for all you poindexters to consider:

Did he really do it? Was the CIA involved?

The shotgun was found in his right hand being a right hander, but the entry wound was supposedly on the left temple - must have had rangatan arms to reach that far....or did he?

Reply #231302 | Report this post

Nate  
Years ago

Interesting coincidence, I only watched "Kurt & Courtney" last week - VERY controversial stuff... I always thought he must've killed himself, especially after writing songs like "I hate myself and I want to die" - but after watching that movie there really is a strong case that Courtney Love paid someone off to kill him, it was public knowledge he was about to divorce her and she stood to lose A LOT financially as a result... guess we'll never know tho.

Reply #231304 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"especially after writing songs like "I hate myself and I want to die""

I think that that song is actually about how much he was happy with his life at the time. I think he made it after making "Nevermind" and feeling satisfaction for the first time. The title is ironic...

Reply #231313 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Kurt was left handed Jack.

But agreed there is huge evidence pointing towards murder.

1. The shotgun he was shot with was too long to be fired without using his feet but both his shoes were on when they found his body.
2. The "suicide note" found begins as a note about divorcing Courtney Love then there is a hastily scribbled metion of suicide at the end...in questionable hand writing.
3. He had about 5 times the usual dose of Heroin in his system, even for a heavily addicted user it would have been a struggle for him to even be standing up let alone pick up aim and fire a shotgun.

Reply #231314 | Report this post

I know  
Years ago

Elvis shot him

Reply #231319 | Report this post

Joshuapending  
Years ago

though they said his credit card was used after he was dead as well. I just have ZERO time for this woman and feel so sorry for his daughter. During the years of court battle over control of the nirvana catalogue dave group and kris tried to get her deemed mentally unfit, think they were on the money.

Reply #231323 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It's as though she inspired Amy Winehouse.

Reply #231325 | Report this post

I wish Courtney shot Winehouse!!!

Reply #231326 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I may have been wrong with the left hand/right hand combo, but I know that there was definitely something suss with the length of the gun and the side he was shot

Reply #231327 | Report this post

Clips  
Years ago

In regards to the Heroin use, I heard a while ago that he had a level in his body that is capable of killing a first time user FIFTY SIX times over..

Reply #231330 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

There was definitely something suss about the whole thing, but it is much easier to report the whole thing as a suicide, case closed (ala Marilyn Munroe)

Reply #231347 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

She is a cunt!

sorry about the language, but i dont think there is another word to describe her.

Reply #231380 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Can't argue that skin..

Reply #231424 | Report this post

aaronbrucefan  
Years ago

he didnt commit suicide. it was something to do with courtney love IMO

Reply #231462 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

She's like Yoko and and Iverson all rolled into 1.
Complete Poison.

Reply #231500 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:19 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754