Quagmire
Years ago

Coach of the Year- your vote?

Tight race with no real favourite.

I would love to see Jerry Sloan win it but i don't think the Jazz have done enough...

Eric Spolestra (?) has done a fantastic job considering he had a rookie playing one of the most important positions on the floor, plus he had to deal with Marion and the eventual trade.

Of course having D-Wade play the way he has this season is a big reason why they are still going to be playing in May...

I actually think Mike Brown for the Cavs is getting very little love considering his team has the best record.

George Karl has done well with the Nuggets.

Open race..

Topic #19549 | Report this topic

Bill Simmons  
Years ago

Mike Dunleavy.

Reply #231463 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

as much I want Phil Jackson to win it, I'd go for Mike Brown or Jerry Sloan

Reply #231464 | Report this post

Clips  
Years ago

Stan Van G?

Reply #231467 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

You would have to consider Nate McMillan for the job he has done with the Blazers this season, fighting for home-court in the 1st round, outside chance to steal the division title....

Reply #231469 | Report this post

Meaks  
Years ago

'P' Town baby!!!! Go Nate....

Reply #231483 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Van Gundy all tha way !!!

Reply #231498 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

Yeah mystro, Van Gundy definently gets my vote! But there are alot of coaches out there who have done a great job. George Karl has done a fantastic job. Jerry Sloan has been his usual brillant-self but the Jazz have been appaling away from home!
Mike Brown has done an amazing job. He has brought out the best in the Cavs. He doesn't have a Pau Gasol or a Kevin Garnett, but what Big Z and Varejao have done is pretty special. Varejao is really underrated. Brown's coaching has meant that a team of 'ok' players bar James have risen to a championship-calibre team

IMO it's going to be the closet race for COY in a while

Reply #231562 | Report this post

Basket73  
Years ago

MIke Brown 4 SURE!!!
CAVS 2 WIN CHAMPIONSHIP

Reply #231605 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

that dude in Miami. His still young but got it going on

Reply #231951 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

If the Jazz beat LA..... does Jerry get the award?

Or is it all about the regular season?

Reply #231955 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:48 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754