TR
Years ago

Varejao's nut shot

I thought Ray would have a little more class than to go a 'what's that capital of Thailand??' on Varejao..

Good for a laugh and rates up there was Reggie Evans nut grab and CP3 nut shot.

Topic #19563 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

Ray Allen isn't exactly a dirty player, he just through an elbow in frustration after he got rag dolled to the floor by the big afro headed retard.
It just happened to be the Afro headed retards nutsak that wore it

Reply #231677 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Varejao is a chump, ray is class. end.

Reply #231681 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Is not. End.

Reply #231686 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Ray is one of the classiest guys in the league. I would of rather watch him stand up and smack Varejao between then eyes that watch him throw an elbow into his nut bag. No excuse for nut shots.

Not the smartest thing to be doing with the playoffs around the corner.

Reply #231688 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

One with class does not elbow another man in the groin

Reply #231689 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

I would have stood up and smacked him in the face but a sly elbow is probably a little more lowkey but unfortunatly it didn't work out like that. ray got hammered by a giant fuzzy headed retard and lashed out in frustration. I didn't notice the bigfuz flinch so i'm guessing he doesn't have any nuts anyway. No harm No foul?

Reply #231693 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I've heard the Varejao has a pretty hot brazilian. Remember he is the Chosen 2.

Reply #231694 | Report this post

Copez  
Years ago

Varajao has a testy history too, has anyone forgotten that? Hitting anderson in the nuts is equivalent to hitting grant hill on the..... body.

Reply #231696 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

I feel like I should put ion my two nuts worth...

The only work that should be put on nuts is by females.....and I won't go any further because it is school holidays.

Uncalled for by Ray, if yo have a problem with him stand face to face and sort it out.

Reply #231698 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Regardless, Boston got served.
Cleveland look like Contenders this year instead of the Pretenders of previous years.

Reply #231699 | Report this post

So what did Varejao do, exactly

Why is ray allen even in the rebound contest, he's too soft

Reply #231701 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

I cannot believe how mcuh I hate Cleveland

They're ridiculous arrogant stupid photos and dancing and bullshit like that shits me off so much. I hope they get destoryed in the playoffs or some dirty player on another team goes out there with a hurt all of them mentality.

If I got a chance I put whack Varejao in the balls to

He was a being a cheap bastard by flinging him to the ground and trying to act innocent...loved the way he had his hands up as in 'im so innocent' the whole time whilst still walking directly towards him

Another thing, they spend SO much time rehearsing they're stupid celebrations...did they ever stop to think what it be like being on the other end of that?

I hate cleveland mroe than anything in the world right now...if they win this year........oh man...

Reply #231726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you really do have to question the whole stupid celebration stuff they do before a game etc. If you were a pro athlete could you really see yourself setting up a fake camera and taking a photo! its so silly i would be all over my team if i was the owner or coach.

Reply #231728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That was soft.

Ray Allen was clearly out-muscled on that play.

Reply #231730 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

In anticipation of such nut shots, AV sports the same fro "down low" as protection ..

Reply #231745 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

I loved the way Varejao had his hands up for 5 mins after the incident. Makes me think he forgot they were up there. Still, you can't expect the bloke to taunt and chew gum at the same time can you?

Reply #231752 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

as a result of Varejao's testicles attacking Ray Allen's elbow.

http://linky.com.au/w5pq8

Reply #231757 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And that suspension has cost him US$167,000.

Reply #231761 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

But he did get two for the price of one...

Reply #231765 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:03 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754