Big Sexy
Years ago

Is today the day the nNBL is announced?

I am anxiously awaiting to see if today is the day we hear about the setup of the new league.
Question: how long do you thing it will take until we start hearing about new signings for teams and who do you think will be the first announcement?

My guess and this is just a hunch is that Kendall to play for the dragons, if you know that is true or not let me know

Topic #19583 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

No, there won't be an announcement this week. Might get the first pieces of info next week though.

As I've just posted, this morning BA have a teleconference arranged with Pat Mills and they wouldn't look to unload NBL news in conjunction with that. Instead, they can try for press regarding that today and then more next week when they start to unveil the NBL plans.

Reply #231941 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Thanks Isaac, a bit disappointing, means I will actually have to work today

Reply #231944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yesterday Boti reported it would be "early next week", but today's Cairns Post says it will now be "late next week."

Reply #232040 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:21 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754