Axe
Years ago

36ERS Public Finals Passes

In past seasons when 6ers have made the finals there have been series passes available for the general public (similar format to season ticket holders passes...ie visa debited every game. series pass info has previously been mailed to those who have purchased tickets during the normal season (venue tix have your details when you purchase tickets). Had not received anything so i rang 6 ers office and they said they were not doing series passes this time round.
Not sure why they wouldn't be doing this??

Topic #1960 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

They arent doing it because that would be smart :)

Actually I think it is because the dates of the finals can be unpredictable because teams have to fit in with venue availability and a lot of people complained last time that they couldnt go but they still had to pay for their tickets. It would be a headache if everyone that couldnt go had to ring up and cancel their ticket for that game, and then reactivate it for the next game, a good idea but not 100% practical.

Reply #22202 | Report this post

Avanti  
Years ago

I wouldnt have thought you would have the option of "cancelling and re-activating" for the next game?

You cant with the season ticket arrangement...

Reply #22203 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah but season tickets are fixed dates (well generally) but finals tickets are not set dates.

Reply #22204 | Report this post

x  
Years ago

Reply #22219 | Report this post

cammo  
Years ago

could sum1 plz give me a price on wot finals tickets mite cost? thankyou.

Reply #22220 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

anyone know when the season ticket people should be getting there gold tickets. I sent the forms off but with finals so close it would have to be next week i guess that they send them out.

Reply #22221 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

reckon it's because if people purchase tickets and don't show then seats empty and cannot resell.

Reply #22238 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:10 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754