hereschenes
Years ago

Multiple four-point plays

An NBA player had two four-point plays in eleven seconds today - link below so there are no spoilers here:

http://linky.com.au/tuajx

Anyone else want to claim multiple four-point plays in a game?

Topic #19687 | Report this topic

playtime  
Years ago

Kobe should get 4 points for his impossible to stop turn around jump shot with a defender in his face !! npbody can do it like the great Laker

Reply #233216 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

No idea Hereschenes, I did read this earlier though..
2 in 11 seconds, amazing!

Reply #233223 | Report this post

Bitey Fish  
Years ago

We had a four-point play in a game last night.

Going in for a lay-up, our guy made the bucket over the defender and got a "blocking" foul called.

The refs then gave our guy two free throws.

The other team argued, but the refs said it was after the shot, so the points count, but he was still in the act of shooting, so it was two free throws.

Had never heard of that before?

Reply #233226 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

LOL! That's a new one. After the shot, in the act of shooting. Hmmm...

MY HEAD A SPLODE.

Reply #233231 | Report this post

One time in social ball i was shooting, got fouled and it went in, then the ref cancelled the 2 points but awarded me 2 shots.

cool

Reply #233259 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

this one time at band camp Kobe got a Tuba stuck in his arse, of course the Tuba sued and Kobe of course settled out of court

Reply #233298 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:31 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754