Isaac
Years ago

NBL picks Kings and 36ERS combo

Matt McQuade, writing for the NBL site, has picked the Kings by 3 over the Hawks, and the 36ERS over Cairns by 15.

Article

Let's hope he's right. If he is, we snatch 2nd spot...

Topic #1970 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The NBL site also notes that Cairns have beaten Adelaide at home in their last 3 attempts, and have won 4 of their last 5 games against us in Cairns.

On top of that, Cairns have won their final game for the season for each of the last three years.

Reply #22382 | Report this post

Pegs  
Years ago

Could we have a little more optimism here please :-)

Reply #22396 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Historically, we're 11-6 up against the Taipans. We're 2-0 against them this season. Their coach is going to get fired in a week. Their star Australian player's wife is pregnant and the issue might be distracting.

That better?

Reply #22398 | Report this post

Pegs  
Years ago

:-)

Reply #22451 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

Nothing is guranteed with Adelaide on the road, not only this season but the last several, even when Willie was here last and we got the jewllery at the end of it all, we still lost games, atleats on paper, that we should've won!

At the same time, this is no regualr season away game, by the time it is played Sydney will have beaten Wollongong (in my opinion), and it becomes the first week of the finals for us! There will be to much riding on this one for a routine visit to Cairns for the Sixers the will lift the intensity to high for the snkaes to challenge.

Reply #22467 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Shaqdiddy, how did your NBA Live game go last night? I heard bad stories about Paul Pierce scoring 60 against you, of three point records being set...

Reply #22468 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

The game was/is rigged, played Celtics Vs Celtics and my Pirece scored 18, his scored 66!

Now stay on topic Isaac or I'll be forced to contact the moderator!!

Haha

Reply #22478 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:20 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754