playtime
Years ago

Lakers home jersey

why is it the Lakers are the only team to be able to wear gold/color home jerseys - even when other teams wear gold uniforms ?? - is it to honour the greatest player ever, Kobe and the greatest franchise ever?

Topic #19759 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

Pull your head out of Kobe's arse and you may be able to negotiate life much better.
People like you help me hate LA even more than I already do.....thanks

Reply #234044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that is a good question though - why indeed do the Lakers get to wear a coloured jersey?

Reply #234054 | Report this post

Pis Of War  
Years ago

they must be like Collingwood who wear whatever they want...

Reply #234056 | Report this post

lil  
Years ago

that's because they play in front of very special people - in front of the stars at home

Reply #234057 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Did your mother tell you that snorting coke is bad for you playtime??

Kobe got his a$$ handed to him in MVP voting... Greatest players ever don't lose an MVP race like that.

Don't get me wrong, I quite like Kobe, but your claim of 'greatest player ever' BS is starting to grow old.

Reply #234064 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

real real old lol

Reply #234066 | Report this post

Pis Of War  
Years ago

a phrase by the bulls..."it dont mean a thing without the ring"

Reply #234106 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

ask a serious question and look what you get !!! don't go a cryin when Kobe is holding the big throphy in the air at the end of the Finals this year and years to come !! .. seriously though - like the tour de france - the leader always wears the gold jersey

Reply #234383 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Ask a serious question and you'll get a serious answer. Just drop the 'Kobe is the greatest ever' BS and you'll be fine.

We all acknowledge that he's a fantastic player, and yes, one of the best getting around at the moment, but to say he's the greatest ever is being narrow minded.

Reply #234386 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:45 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754