mystro
Years ago

CAVS HAWKS spoiler

Damn 19point lead in the 4th. Hawks are getting killed. Mo Williams 21points so far and just feeling it. Le Bron is just another day at the office

Topic #19779 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

90-69 4.30ish to go

Reply #234186 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

at the mo tha hawks couldn't hit tha side of a barn

Reply #234189 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

They kept it close for the first half at least. These guys just don't have the depth, unfortunately. I knew they were in trouble when Josh Smith was keeping them in it early. It's pretty hard to see them not getting swept, alas.

Reply #234193 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

I can live with a Cavs sweep. Cleveland are playing like this is the year for a ring.

Reply #234204 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Yeah only the West looks interesting at the moment. Could possibly a Denver-Houston conference final. Who would have predicted that a few months ago?

Granted, Lakers will probably bounce back. But I think Denver will take their series out. They are looking good.

Reply #234210 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I've written off the Hawks that many times this year. They look awful one game, aweesome the next. There is a bit of heart about them, but they are outmatched against the cavs.

Friday's game 2 will be another blow-out...spewing...

Reply #234213 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Hawks could seriously do with David Andersen as his gives them greater flexibility on offence, with him provinding around 20min off the bench.

Reply #234262 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:26 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754