mystro
Years ago

Boston Vs Orlando Spoiler

3rd Quarter
Boston up by 17. Rondo and Ray Allen getting things done, House has hit 11points to go with rays 15.
Howards got 11 for tha Magic.
I'm an oldskool magic fan so I'm hoping they'll go 2-0 but it's looking like a W for Boston at the mo

Topic #19791 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

Rondo jus got a triple double, 10 points 10 rebounds and 15 assists, 23 point lead. Perkins is keeping things honest in the paint and Orlando don't look real organised on offence. House is feeling it.

Reply #234303 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Rondo also has only 1 turnover.

Reply #234305 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Anyone know what happened to Pierce?

Reply #234306 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

4th quarter, 86-64 Eddie House scored 11 points in the last 4.5mins and has 22points. Orlando are just playing penetrate and kick it out for a tray but cant hit shit or Boston are just all over them and they have to reset

Reply #234307 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Pierce has 4 fouls played 10mins opened scoring with a 3 and then has warmed the bench for the rest

Reply #234308 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

91-67

Reply #234309 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

93-75 to Boston. Not much going in at the mo, everythings kinda just rimming out, I blame that on starbury running the point, he's a curse

Reply #234310 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

17point lead and redick just fouled out.

Reply #234312 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

sorry he was ejected for a tech

Reply #234313 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

102-88, Eddie house just went to the bench with 31points. he's shot the lights out. They showed a replay before that i had missed and Eddie house was running back after a shot and someone from tha magic slapped him across the back of the head with an open hand. Wonder if anything will come of it considering how much Rondo's got away with lately

Reply #234314 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

112-94 Final
Bring on game 3

Reply #234316 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Eddie was in da house tonight!

He scorched the Magic, hitting 4/4 from downtown and 11/14 from the field overall for 31 points in just 28min on court!

He more than made up for Pierce sitting on the bench in foul trouble...

1-1 and all tied up as home court advantage shifts back in favour of the C's

Reply #234318 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

House was def tha man, Davis and Perkins limited Howards dominance in the paint and Bostons guards did a good job on Orlando's outside shooters but in saying that Orlando looked pretty flat

Reply #234320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LC - How does Boston have Home Court Advantage? If the Magic win their 3 home games (Games 3,4 & 6), they win the series. Wouldn't Boston need to win one in Orlando to gain back Home Court Advantage?

Go the Magic!

Reply #234322 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I really like Eddie House. Huge respect for a guy that can come in cold, or be asked to play highly varied minutes and still hit big shots. Did it all last year and continues to do so. It's these 7th or 8th guys on the bench that win 'ships. Delonte West is another guy that has been doing the same.

Reply #234326 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Yep - got it wrong Anon...thanks for pointing it out!

Reply #234327 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Yeah Im with you thedoctor, I could never cum straight into a game like that and hit shots cold.
Mad respect to those guys

Reply #234329 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Bet Phoenix is pissed that they trading Rondo for absolutely nothing.....

What makes it even dumber for Phoenix is that the player they picked with the draft pick from the Rondo trade was used on Rudy Fernandez and then gave him away to Portland for cash..

Reply #234339 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Rafer Alston was the player who slapped Eddie House upside his head, House hit a 3 off a screen and jumped around celebrating and bumped Alston and as he ran up the court away from Alston he got slap in the back of the head. Suspension?

Reply #234344 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Alston could be in a little trouble...I sense a 1-game suspension coming...

Reply #234387 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

How long until you admit that it was beyond stupid it was to put Rafer Alston on the same level as Rajon Rondo LA Boy?

We won't even mention you also said Brandon Roy...

Reply #234412 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Rondo has had a killer season so far.

Reply #234448 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:57 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754