sturty 6rs
Years ago

NG - crouching Warrior now a Sabre

word around the courts is NG will be wearing blue and blue - will it be game 1 or second round

Puds back in Warrior land now there will be more shots going around????????

Topic #1988 | Report this topic

fat dougs  
Years ago

is that serious???...i have heard that rumour, but dismissed it as nonsense, why would ng leave woodville??....also had heard puddifoot was taking the year off....has he changed his mind??

Reply #22538 | Report this post

Riley  
Years ago

I guess with all the people leaving, Woodville would be able to give Puds a reasonable percentage of their salary.

Ng to Sturt would be a surprise...I thought he bled green and red. I wonder what Dave Sheppard is thinking about that?

With Ng Sturt woold definately start to look like a contender but they need Oscar or someone of similar standard. Not a bad line up at all

Bauer, Ng, Sheppard, James-Martin, Smyth, Vaughn as guards.

Bensen, Hakendorf, Bauer as utilities.

Forman?, Gower, Finklemyer as big men.

Reply #22541 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

I'd say all three Ng's would go - not just Darren.

Reply #22558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wouldn't Sturts line up be:

Bauer, Ng, Farley, Maher, Sheppard, James-Martin, Smyth, Vaughn, Hill, Hawkes, as guards.

Bensen, Hakendorf, Bauer, Dusty, Cooper as utilities.

Forman?, Cooper, Gower, Rees, Hambour, Finklemyer as big men.

Reply #22559 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

That's what I was just thinking anon.
Great minds think alike?

Reply #22565 | Report this post

fat dougs  
Years ago

good call anonymous....no wonder you did not post under a name then.....the worst post of the year.....idiot!

Reply #22567 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

personally - I wouldn't have thought they would go - but a few have moved on since vera's passing - people who i thought would have never had moved - so it may be possible

Reply #22569 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I can assure you Ng is NOT moving from Woodville.

I had several phone calls after the dickhead who posted under my name a couple of weeks ago posted that garbage on here.

The Warriors club confirmed that NG is not going anywhere, the rumour probably grew legs from that post on here.

For the record, the only ABL news / chat I will be posting will be results based only, or I will have a way of Isaac being able to verify the post has come from me.

Any speculative or opinion post posted under my name will NOT have come from me.

And if you REALLY have nothing better to do than post ridiculous rumours under my name, well you need a life. At least you could have made it half serious / realistic.

Reply #22580 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Lucky Yogee. I was about to return to Adelaide to beat you and Darren up the head with a big stick ..... and Northerner wasn't far behind me!

Reply #22583 | Report this post

sabre toothed  
Years ago

i will be VERY VERY surprised if he doesnt play for sturt this season.

Reply #22589 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Sabre toothed, make sure you give us plenty of notice so I can sharpen the knives and book my flight up to Adelaide!

Reply #22592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yogee

you better check your mail again mate I have heard it from the coaches, the player and the parents so I would suggest the club would be the least reliable source, the club come on dude you can do better than that, who asks the club.

Reply #22649 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yogee,

Is this how you keep moving up the posts leader board??? Getting people to post under your name so you can extend your lead..

Reply #22990 | Report this post

skyhook  
Years ago

Do any of you guys know what has happened tp promising " youngster" Leith Marston ? Heard he has been carrying some injuries for a couple of seasons .. Is he likely to return to the ABL?

Reply #24147 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

i think you will find he is carring some weight not injuries! playing footy for Mt Barker i believe.

Reply #24149 | Report this post

Quiet one  
Years ago

Um, Yogee, so what happened to Ng not being a Sabre? He bared his teeth for them pretty well on the weekend.

Reply #24585 | Report this post

mathias jade  
Years ago

keep us informed in how he is doing unfortunatly im not going to be able to see him play anymore, never the less still a big fan!.. in a way. The guys a legend

Reply #25680 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Who, Darren Ng? You can follow his progress via boxscores. 30 points against West. 14, 11 and 5 against Eastern.

Reply #25681 | Report this post

mathias jade  
Years ago

thanx isaac

Reply #25723 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

re Marston ... thanks LLoyd .. I just remember that kid could play .. Pity ...

Reply #25829 | Report this post

mathias jade  
Years ago

its a BIG loss to woodville the kid scored in the 50s twice or so i barely remember now but dam i hope he plans on coming back to his home club

Reply #25985 | Report this post

D  
Years ago

typical - make 6ers - join sturt. Its just pathetic, why do all the bench boys want to play together.... no honour.

Is that for real that pud is playing again. how would he leave south?

Reply #30150 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you idiot, he lives near pasadena and got sick of woodville. you wouldn't be whining if he was playing for south!

what's typical is your team getting trounced, playing like shit and then you come on here to sook. where's hill? hambour? gerlach?

Reply #30157 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Anonymous, 3 and 3 after round six isn't too bad considering other teams results. Which team do you play for, that's even if you play?
And "D", i'm pretty sure I know who you are and when reffering to "Puds" in the earlier post they are reffering to Andrew Puddifoot not "Pud".

Reply #30543 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:38 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754